Bronny James To Enter The NBA Draft

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00

This one was too good to waste on the 5 people that actually post in the NBA forum so no bitching about it being posted here (I fucking mean that just one bitch out of anyone and you better have a Jason's Deli picked out).

"USC freshman Bronny James is declaring for the 2024 NBA Draft. James, 19, also is entering NCAA transfer portal to maintain flexibility. The combo guard will work out for and visit NBA teams and make a draft decision based on evaluation."

I looked up "delusions of grandeur" in the dictionary and it said "see Bronny James' NBA decision".

Yeah he’s gonna come back and go to another school

I’m guessing dad is going to get him on the Lakers for one year until dad retires and Bronny drops to the G league.

2/10 NBA board

Averaging less than 5 points a game, yeah, they'll be lining up to waste a draft pick on him. :rolleyes:

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

This one was too good to waste on the 5 people that actually post in the NBA forum so no bitching about it being posted here (I fucking mean that just one bitch out of anyone and you better have a Jason's Deli picked out).

"USC freshman Bronny James is declaring for the 2024 NBA Draft. James, 19, also is entering NCAA transfer portal to maintain flexibility. The combo guard will work out for and visit NBA teams and make a draft decision based on evaluation."

I looked up "delusions of grandeur" in the dictionary and it said "see Bronny James' NBA decision".

I honestly didn't know they could do both.

Can someone in college football declare for the NFL draft then go back to college if they don't get drafted?

Can someone in college football declare for the NFL draft then go back to college if they don't get drafted?
He would have to make a choice before the draft whether or not to return to college, by declaring for the draft he can do all the workouts for teams and get an idea if he would be drafted, I think another one of the stipulations is you can't hire an agent.

He would have to make a choice before the draft whether or not to return to college, by declaring for the draft he can do all the workouts for teams and get an idea if he would be drafted, I think another one of the stipulations is you can't hire an agent.
He doesn't need to, he's got daddy and daddy's agent to do it for him, "unofficially" of course.

For NFL

"2. Am I allowed to enter the NFL Draft early?

YES! If you are three years removed from your high school graduation date, you may enter the NFL Draft one time during your collegiate career without jeopardizing your eligibility; provided you are not drafted by any team and you declare your intention to resume intercollegiate participation within 72 hours following the NFL's draft declaration date. This declaration of intent must be in writing to your director of athletics. Student-athletes who enter the NFL Draft early are required to sign and have notarized a petition for special eligibility with the NFL, which renounces all remaining collegiate eligibility unless revoked within 72 hours of the draft declaration date.
"

Not certain, but I think a kid can hire an agent and go through the entire draft process and still go back to college ball if they don’t get drafted.

Zach Edey declared for the draft last year, but withdrew before the actual draft.

Terrance Williams from Michigan declared yesterday. But also hit the transfer portal.

Assuming that’s what Brony will do too.

I’m guessing dad is going to get him on the Lakers for one year until dad retires and Bronny drops to the G league.
I’d be shocked if LBJ only plays one more season.

Not a gripe or anything but there is a reason only 4 people go to that forum.

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm