Browns shopping Odell Beckham, Jr.

I could see NE getting him. They would probably end up getting a first rounder for him too and trading like a 4th plus a practice squad receiver.

OBJ is too much of a head case. He's the NFLs answer to Kanye West.

I think it would be potentially good move for the Texans to make.

What is OBJ worth these days? He hasn't show much the past 3 years. Not entirely his fault, but still. Maybe give a fourth round pick for him but i don't think he is earning his salary

The thing is that the WR market has gone so ridiculously high since he signed his deal that he is probably making around what his contract is worth in the current WR market.

Hopkins is making $25M a year. OBJ is making $15M a year for the next 3 years. That's not bad for a guy even if all he might be these days is a 1k+ yards, 75+ rec, 5+ TDs a year WR who will occasionally break off a big play.

The thing is that the WR market has gone so ridiculously high since he signed his deal that he is probably making around what his contract is worth in the current WR market.

Hopkins is making $25M a year. OBJ is making $15M a year for the next 3 years. That's not bad for a guy even if all he might be these days is a 1k+ yards, 75+ rec, 5+ TDs a year WR who will occasionally break off a big play.

IMO that is one of the reasons why Seattle is so good.

Where the Rest of the league is Focused on Building that passing attack.... Seattle is more like the bullies that want to stuff the ball down your throats and make sure you like it

IMO that is one of the reasons why Seattle is so good.

Where the Rest of the league is Focused on Building that passing attack.... Seattle is more like the bullies that want to stuff the ball down your throats and make sure you like it

I don't think the rest of the league is scrambling to trade for OBJ. Houston is the only quasi contending team I can think of that would realistically be interested in him.

Bigger tool? Odell, or me for drafting him?

He fucking makes a tweet that starts with “I hear....”

The fuck out of here with that. I’m thinking the same....one of his Giants sources planted it knowing it would get tossed out there in the tweetverse

Such nonsense.

I don't think the rest of the league is scrambling to trade for OBJ. Houston is the only quasi contending team I can think of that would realistically be interested in him.

The Packers seems like a fit, but I don't see the money working out.

Niners could use OBJ in the worst way right now. Think he's worth taking the risk at this point.

OBJ is guaranteed $14.25m for the rest of this year. He has 3 years/ $45m non-guaranteed after this season on his contract. He will be traded this year or cut this offseason because $12.8m of his 2021 salary guarantees in March 2021.

Vernon is on a 1 year /$11m deal. He's gone too.

Something is fucky.

This the same OBJ that one-hands shit throws from Manning like elastic man but yet goes 3/10 with Mayfield?

Mayfield is no Montana and he’s had how many OCs/systems but we’re talking about OBJ here...

The Browns hire a weak coach who pissed off Diggs and Thielen cause his offense is terrible and now they wanna trade Odell cause they can't get him the ball.