Bundesliga 2023/2024

It is funny, but maybe he wins UCL. That would ironic with this Bayern team. Funny thing how in UCL their effort off the charts versus Arsenal and in Bundeliga lazy the whole season. Lately, he himself has not been that great.

Anyone remember Naby Keita? In all the hoopla of Leverkusen win, this guy decides to go home when he was not starting. He was so good at Leipzig (hmmm so was Werner, Upamecano, Laimer, Konate, etc...Nagelsmann effect?), but now at the bottom of the cliff. Is even the Guinean League calling lol?

Raumdeuter looking good today. Never scored on Week 30. Did it up with a brace. 5-1. Funny how they can hit the net when Sane and Coman not playing.

Tel had a very strong game. Goretzka had a nice goal and Mueller was playing.

I kind of liked that lineup.

Tel had a very strong game. Goretzka had a nice goal and Mueller was playing.

I kind of liked that lineup.
I did too, although they did have a bit of trouble with the counter attack in the first half, but that is Union. They run more than any other team...however, the result only 26 goals this season. Kane has 33 lol.

Leverkusen again. Stanisic at 90+7 to tie 1-1. 45 games in a row now without a loss. You have to be good but also incredible luck to do this!!!!

Missed the game today. The rest of the season meaningless. Dortmund is going to be very lucky if Germany get the 5th team. It is up to them Bayern and Leverkusen to make that happen. Need to knock the French out!!!

And Leverkusen ties on the final play of the game ...................................... again. The streak is alive!!! Funny how all those comeback wins are from a Wirtz cross. Is Wirtz already the best player in Germany? I hear Bayern all in to sign Wirtz. Roll in Fort Knox. I hear he wants to stay in Germany. The reason: the schnitzel and schweinshaxe sucks in England. For Dortmund to make UCL next season, here it is: The German teams in Europe need a win and a tie to secure that.

And Leverkusen ties on the final play of the game ...................................... again. The streak is alive!!! Funny how all those comeback wins are from a Wirtz cross. Is Wirtz already the best player in Germany? I hear Bayern all in to sign Wirtz. Roll in Fort Knox. I hear he wants to stay in Germany. The reason: the schnitzel and schweinshaxe sucks in England. For Dortmund to make UCL next season, here it is: The German teams in Europe need a win and a tie to secure that.
Also funny how so many of their games get so much stoppage time.