buongiorno Monday

Give it an hour or so. Labor pains are intense, but only last about 45 seconds.
"your mouth makes the same shape as your butthole when you say the word 'poop'. That's also true of 'explosive diarrhea'"

morning all

Minnesota football=sadness

Minnesota Twins=LFG

Quiet weekend overall. Friday went out to eat, food was good, we were right next to belly dancing stage and thankfully belly dancing didn't start until right as we were leaving as it would've been annoying to have it right behind you. Girl doing it was cute

THe jack o lantern viewing at zoo, too my surprise was filled with families and small kids, there was a long line to get in and I was ready to smack the kids in front of us. There were some cool carved pumpkins though, but we cruised through and went home, $40 well spent

morning all

Minnesota football=sadness

Minnesota Twins=LFG

Quiet weekend overall. Friday went out to eat, food was good, we were right next to belly dancing stage and thankfully belly dancing didn't start until right as we were leaving as it would've been annoying to have it right behind you. Girl doing it was cute

THe jack o lantern viewing at zoo, too my surprise was filled with families and small kids, there was a long line to get in and I was ready to smack the kids in front of us. There were some cool carved pumpkins though, but we cruised through and went home, $40 well spent
Maryland was a sad place for sports this weekend.
Ravens and Commanders lost
Orioles lost twice
U of MD lost to Ohio

only one I have interest in is the O's. I'd like to see them win a series.

Local company has a beer that sells a beer where revenue goes to Gophers NIL fund, tried 2 different liquor stores it said it was at and they didn't have any

I tried my best to drink beer to support the team

only one I have interest in is the O's. I'd like to see them win a series.
Green Bay Packers No GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

yesterday's game was wild...like their strategy was to see what happens when we load the bases every inning with no outs...

not a good strategy

...do you know how babies are made, Rob?

My guess is she’s waiting to get knocked up before you get engaged.

Another relaxing and enjoyable football weekend.

MI won, Lions won, looks like I’ll win FF. All relaxing wins with no stress. 😎

The good: HS alma mater won, Michigan won LBJ, and 49ers with rivalry win over Dem Girls. The bad: youth tackle football as both teams played worst game of the year & poor effort. The teams that beat them weren't great, just our kids didn't want to be there. The last 2 weeks were like that. HS alma mater won 24-0 on road at a bigger ranked school, but prob should have lost. Without their 3 turnovers it would have been close or a loss. No reason for our coaches to be out coached like they were. Fantasy will probably lose even though Kittle had 3 TDs. What happens when you have to miss the draft though. My only studs are my 2 keepers from last year. Lastly dealing with idiot parents in flag league. Kids can get along but adults are struggling a bit.

back in the office today for a little bit today then hoping to go home and maybe mow the front lawn

then playing tennis for the first time in a very long time. It will feel good to get out on the court again.

back in the office today for a little bit today then hoping to go home and maybe mow the front lawn

then playing tennis for the first time in a very long time. It will feel good to get out on the court again.
there is progress on tennis courts by my house, not sure if they'll be ready by time snow flies though

there is progress on tennis courts by my house, not sure if they'll be ready by time snow flies though
are they just resurfacing them?