Burrow and Herbert Are On The Clock

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Both are looking at new deals and Hurts and Jackson set the bar high so how do we see this going since both Cincy and the Chargers are cheap?

Burrow - I think will set a new record
Herbert - He will get more than he deserves

The real question is what do the Chiefs do with Mahomes because you know he is coming back for more money even though his deal doesn't end until 2031. Honestly, in 8 years he won't have much self-life so what incentive do the Chiefs have?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Mahomes is in a unique position.

Grew up wealthy and has a chance to become one of the games greatest champions.

Not sure he forces his franchise to pay him more at the expense of limiting the talent he’s surrounded by.

Both are looking at new deals and Hurts and Jackson set the bar high so how do we see this going since both Cincy and the Chargers are cheap?

Burrow - I think will set a new record
Herbert - He will get more than he deserves

The real question is what do the Chiefs do with Mahomes because you know he is coming back for more money even though his deal doesn't end until 2031. Honestly, in 8 years he won't have much self-life so what incentive do the Chiefs have?

Inquiring minds want to know.
8 years is a long time in the NFL. He probably does 6 of it without Reid. And, there is always the injury risk.

Mahomes is in a unique position.

Grew up wealthy and has a chance to become one of the games greatest champions.

Not sure he forces his franchise to pay him more at the expense of limiting the talent he’s surrounded by.
The truth is we may never know because unless someone decides to take an extension discussion public these talks can be had and not made public. The Chiefs really don't have to do anything so I'm not sure he has the leverage to ask for a new deal or not but he has to be thinking about it seeing the contracts that are being signed.

The truth is we may never know because unless someone decides to take an extension discussion public these talks can be had and not made public. The Chiefs really don't have to do anything so I'm not sure he has the leverage to ask for a new deal or not but he has to be thinking about it seeing the contracts that are being signed.
Some of us will know.

You may never know.

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends