Eagles - Selling
Chiefs - Selling
Dallas - Selling
Bengals - Buying
Houston - Buying
49ers - Buying
Detroit - Hold
Dolphins - Hold

Good news is he has the Giants twice and AZ over the next three weeks while Dallas & Detroit have to play each other. So Philly could easily go 3-0 while one of those two others can finish at best 2-1.

I really want to believe that this week's Lions is the new normal. That team played like the 1st 7 weeks version and loved it. I have seen to many Lions things happen to move past hope on it.

Browns have Texans, Jets, Bengals to close out the year.

Strangely enough, they even still have a shot at the division if Baltimore stumbles down the stretch.

Was there a football game last night? You’d never know it reading this board.

Rams and Saints worst fans in the NFL?

Was there a football game last night? You’d never know it reading this board.

Rams and Saints worst fans in the NFL?
TNF has become such a joke I honestly don’t even tune in anymore. Looks like it was another uninteresting game last night.

lol at Amazon paying a billion a year for the worst football games

Buying: Buffalo

Selling: Philly, Dallas, Houston, Jacksonville

Hold: San Fran, Baltimore

TNF has become such a joke I honestly don’t even tune in anymore. Looks like it was another uninteresting game last night.

Game started out very dull but the Saints did make it interesting

How do we feel about Saturday games?

Maybe someone will start the new week thread today since Rams and Saints fans were apparently asleep Thursday night.

49ers vs Ravens or 49ers vs Dolphins is my prediction for the SB right now.

However I am not buying the Ravens, I do not think they are that good, it's just I don't see any other stand out team in the AFC and the AFC may run through Baltimore since they may have home field advantage.

The Dolphins need a healthy Hill otherwise they are very pedestrian.