Cale Yarborough, RIP

That sucks, but that dude couldn’t hold out for one more day? Now I have to update my Deadpool

He could race circles around that overrated dude in your avatar.
Their careers overlapped and when Dale hit the scene, Richard, David and Cale’s careers all hit the skids. Bobby Allison was the only one to really survive Dale’s emergence.

You’re dumb and gay and not nearly capable of defending your dumb and gay takes

Their careers overlapped and when Dale hit the scene, Richard, David and Cale’s careers all hit the skids. Bobby Allison was the only one to really survive Dale’s emergence.

Earnhardt's rookie year was '79. Cale started running a partial schedule in '81. He raced in 116 less races than Earnhardt & only competed for the championship 7 times, winning 3 of those.....consecutively.....something Earnhardt couldn't do. Even though he ran much fewer races, Cale won 7 more times, not to mention a Daytona 500 advantage 4-1......& Earnhardt's was fixed. I could go on & on.

Earnhardt's rookie year was '79. Cale started running a partial schedule in '81. He raced in 116 less races than Earnhardt & only competed for the championship 7 times, winning 3 of those.....consecutively.....something Earnhardt couldn't do. Even though he ran much fewer races, Cale won 7 more times, not to mention a Daytona 500 advantage 4-1......& Earnhardt's was fixed. I could go on & on.
Earnhardt’s rookie season was in 79 when he was nearly 30 because he didn’t have backing, and won a championship in year two in Rod Osterlund equipment. Dale didn’t come up with the Wood Brothers and get handed a ride with Junior Johnson, he just straight up beat the top dogs in lesser equipment, and RCR was nothing before Dale.

Dale won 7 championships, including 6 in a 9 year span, and finished second numerous times including his last season

Cale pussed out of full time racing when a second year driver is mid pack equipment schooled his silver spooned ass in his top of the line Junior Johnson equipment.

David Pearson is the GOAT, Richard Petty has too many wins to not put ahead of Dale, Jeff Gordon as much as I hate him goes ahead of Dale, and I’d entertain an argument for Bobby Allison, but those are the only drivers that even have a case of being ranked ahead of Dale.

Now go be gay and retarded with someone else, do your family a favor, and go join Cale in the afterlife

Earnhardt’s rookie season was in 79 when he was nearly 30 because he didn’t have backing, and won a championship in year two in Rod Osterlund equipment. Dale didn’t come up with the Wood Brothers and get handed a ride with Junior Johnson, he just straight up beat the top dogs in lesser equipment, and RCR was nothing before Dale.

Dale won 7 championships, including 6 in a 9 year span, and finished second numerous times including his last season

Cale pussed out of full time racing when a second year driver is mid pack equipment schooled his silver spooned ass in his top of the line Junior Johnson equipment.

David Pearson is the GOAT, Richard Petty has too many wins to not put ahead of Dale, Jeff Gordon as much as I hate him goes ahead of Dale, and I’d entertain an argument for Bobby Allison, but those are the only drivers that even have a case of being ranked ahead of Dale.

Now go be gay and retarded with someone else, do your family a favor, and go join Cale in the afterlife
this is the best option.

please give your family the Christmas present they have been wishing for, @Big Al Rogorson

gonna call bullshit there. David only ran part time schedules. He ran exactly three full time schedules & won 3 championships!
Pearson was the man!

gonna call bullshit there. David only ran part time schedules. He ran exactly three full time schedules & won 3 championships!
Pearson was the man!
Pearson is the GOAT for sure, he won a total of two races after Dale started full time(one was filling in for an injured Dale in 1979)

But, Dale, Gordon and Bobby Allison are really the only all time greats that were still good when they stopped racing be it due to death(Dale), injury(Bobby) or retirement(Jeff)

Pearson in the 80’s wasn’t great, Cale fell off his last few part time seasons, Richard Petty was an embarrassment for nearly the last decade of his career, DW was DQing for races at the end of his career, Jimmie Johnson was awful the last 3 years of his career, etc.

Pearson is the GOAT for sure, he won a total of two races after Dale started full time(one was filling in for an injured Dale in 1979)

But, Dale, Gordon and Bobby Allison are really the only all time greats that were still good when they stopped racing be it due to death(Dale), injury(Bobby) or retirement(Jeff)

Pearson in the 80’s wasn’t great, Cale fell off his last few part time seasons, Richard Petty was an embarrassment for nearly the last decade of his career, DW was DQing for races at the end of his career, Jimmie Johnson was awful the last 3 years of his career, etc.
Pearson racing had nothing to do with Dale is my point. Dale didnt run Pearson out of racing.

Bobby Allison was the only one to really survive Dale’s emergence.

Pearson racing had nothing to do with Dale is my point. Dale didnt run Pearson out of racing.

Bobby Allison was the only one to really survive Dale’s emergence.
His performance as a part timer really fell off after Dale arrived

He was a tough sumbitch
Wouldn’t say my Grandpa was fan. Cuz he was incapable of being a fan of another man. But he had a lot of respect for Cale. To the point he rooted for him.

RIP.

Bobby Allison holds race driver Cale Yarborough's foot after Yarborough kicked him following an argument Feb. 18, 1979 when Yarborough stopped his car during the final lap of the Daytona 500. Allison's brother Donnie was involved in a wreck with Yarborough on the final lap which made brother Bobby stop. (AP Photo/Ric Feld)

Bobby whipped Cale in that one, but if you hear the old timers that were involved in NASCAR back then, they say Cale is lucky Donnie didn’t get to him first. Heard multiple of them say Donnie Allison’s fists were deadly

All i know about the guy is he would make racing noises while driving, which is pretty hilarious.

Bobby whipped Cale in that one, but if you hear the old timers that were involved in NASCAR back then, they say Cale is lucky Donnie didn’t get to him first. Heard multiple of them say Donnie Allison’s fists were deadly

That one incident put NASCAR on an upward trajectory that carried its popularity for 25 years.