Cale Yarborough, RIP

Earnhardt’s rookie season was in 79 when he was nearly 30 because he didn’t have backing, and won a championship in year two in Rod Osterlund equipment. Dale didn’t come up with the Wood Brothers and get handed a ride with Junior Johnson, he just straight up beat the top dogs in lesser equipment, and RCR was nothing before Dale.

Dale won 7 championships, including 6 in a 9 year span, and finished second numerous times including his last season

Cale pussed out of full time racing when a second year driver is mid pack equipment schooled his silver spooned ass in his top of the line Junior Johnson equipment.

David Pearson is the GOAT, Richard Petty has too many wins to not put ahead of Dale, Jeff Gordon as much as I hate him goes ahead of Dale, and I’d entertain an argument for Bobby Allison, but those are the only drivers that even have a case of being ranked ahead of Dale.

Now go be gay and retarded with someone else, do your family a favor, and go join Cale in the afterlife
This. If Pearson had raced full time, he'd easily have had over 200 wins and more than Petty, even Petty has said so.
Petty had 200 wins in 1,184 starts, while Pearson had 105 wins in only 574 starts.

My dad and uncle met and knew both back in the day (1960s/early 70s). They both have said Petty won so much because he almost always had the best car (usually vastly better than most everyone else), but said Pearson was easily the best driver.

This. If Pearson had raced full time, he'd easily have had over 200 wins and more than Petty, even Petty has said so.
Petty had 200 wins in 1,184 starts, while Pearson had 105 wins in only 574 starts.

My dad and uncle met and knew both back in the day (1960s/early 70s). They both have said Petty won so much because he almost always had the best car (usually vastly better than most everyone else), but said Pearson was easily the best driver.
I mean Person ran good equipment too. Cotton Owens is in the HOF as a team owner and Hollman-Moody was probably the top team of the 60’s, and then obviously the Wood Brothers.

Pearson just rarely ran the full schedule, and there’s a reason why Richard finished second to David far more than the other way around. If David was in the field, odds were high he was gonna win, and he was a very skilled road course racer for his time too.

Richard’s career was solid, but nothing spectacular before Joe Weatherly and Fireball Roberts died and Ned Jarrett, Junior Johnson and Rex White stopped racing

Bobby whipped Cale in that one, but if you hear the old timers that were involved in NASCAR back then, they say Cale is lucky Donnie didn’t get to him first. Heard multiple of them say Donnie Allison’s fists were deadly
Full of shit.

You prove it.

I personally know/knew all 3 men.
Sure you did. The Allisons have no patience for homo losers like you.

Now prove Donnie wasn’t considered a bad man by his peers. You made the accusation. You prove it, otherwise go back to sucking your boss’s dick while your wife is sleeping with other men and raise kids that aren’t yours very poorly

Sure you did. The Allisons have no patience for homo losers like you.

Now prove Donnie wasn’t considered a bad man by his peers. You made the accusation. You prove it, otherwise go back to sucking your boss’s dick while your wife is sleeping with other men and raise kids that aren’t yours very poorly
Donnie was considered the fighter of the 3 Allison brothers, but he in no way would have whipped Cale. Cale was a golden gloves boxer. If he wanted to fight & whip somebody, he could do it quite easily. Of the 2 Allisons that raced with Cale, Donnie was the one that was friends with Cale. The '79 wreck cooled their friendship for a number of years, but shortly after Donnie nearly died in a wreck at Charlotte, the two reconciled & renewed their friendship. Donnie actually came to visit Cale a couple of months ago to essentially say his goodbyes.

Bobby wasn't friends with anyone. No one liked him.

Donnie was considered the fighter of the 3 Allison brothers, but he in no way would have whipped Cale. Cale was a golden gloves boxer. If he wanted to fight & whip somebody, he could do it quite easily. Of the 2 Allisons that raced with Cale, Donnie was the one that was friends with Cale. The '79 wreck cooled their friendship for a number of years, but shortly after Donnie nearly died in a wreck at Charlotte, the two reconciled & renewed their friendship. Donnie actually came to visit Cale a couple of months ago to essentially say his goodbyes.

Bobby wasn't friends with anyone. No one liked him.
Buddy, Cale got knocked on his ass and rolled in the mud after he used his helmet as a weapon. Bobby whipped Cale’s ass, and Donnie would have beat him worse.

But FTR, who was the third Allison brother?

You’re stupid and gay and every minute you stay alive, the worse off your family is

Last edited:
Buddy, Cale got knocked on his ass and rolled in the mud after he used his helmet as a weapon. Bobby whipped Cale’s ass, and Donnie would have beat him worse.

You’re stupid and gay and every minute you stay alive, the worse off your family is
Unbelievable how clueless you are. Go eat your potted meat.

Unbelievable how clueless you are. Go eat your potted meat.
Beanee Weanees today. You don’t know anything about anything, people only need to speak on things they say, so you should never speak.

Cale got his sawed off ass whipped that day.

Last edited:
Beanee Weanees today. You don’t know anything about anything, people only need to speak on things they say, so you should never speak.

Cale got his sawed off ass whipped that day.
You need psychiatric help. I have sympathy for you.

You need psychiatric help. I have sympathy for you.
I have no sympathy for you. Your miserable existence is entirely your fault. I feel sorry for your family for having be around your retarded gay ass. You need to give them a break and end it all.