Cam Akers Traded To Vikings

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
They gave up on Mattison quick.

I don't really think it's giving up on Mattison. Akers looks awful. It's probably a swap of 6th round picks or something. A shot in the dark by the Vikings to see if he can give them anything.

I don't really think it's giving up on Mattison. Akers looks awful. It's probably a swap of 6th round picks or something. A shot in the dark by the Vikings to see if he can give them anything.

This is it!

vikings-minnesota.gif

SUPA BOWWWWWLLL !!

a swap of late round picks in the 2026 Draft. Well, they can say they got something for him. Even though it's really nothing.

Last edited:
Have you seen Cooks numbers this season? They are not good
To be fair Cook missed most of training camp, preseason snaps and lost his starting QB out of the gate.

Cook is an asset and once he gets the offense down and in a rhythm he will produce. He isn’t a starting back anymore but he’s a threat to do something big whenever on the field.

To be fair Cook missed most of training camp, preseason snaps and lost his starting QB out of the gate.

Cook is an asset and once he gets the offense down and in a rhythm he will produce. He isn’t a starting back anymore but he’s a threat to do something big whenever on the field.
And he has had to run against two tough defenses in BUF and DAL.

And he has had to run against two tough defenses in BUF and DAL.
I’m a Cook fan and loved him in college. Without Cook the FSU teams he played on were trash he and Winston got Jimbo the aTm job.