Can’t remember the exact remedy, help a brother out.

Literally. What hot wings don't have pepper flavor?

I can't think of a single one.
None that I’ve tried taste anything remotely close to a pepper. Love spicy food, but if I find a single jalapeño, I’m going upside somebody’s head

None that I’ve tried taste anything remotely close to a pepper. Love spicy food, but if I find a single jalapeño, I’m going upside somebody’s head

Every single hot wing you've ever eaten has some kind of pepper taste.

Name a flavor and I'll tell you the pepper.

Every single hot wing you've ever eaten has some kind of pepper taste.

Name a flavor and I'll tell you the pepper.
None of them taste anything remotely close to eating a pepper by themselves. Bell peppers or Carolina Reapers, peppers flat out don’t taste good

Peppermint schnapps?! This is news to me. Quit being a sissy pants and go get some serrano peppers to chomp on. If you’re man enough to handle that, step up to habanero and watch the river of snot flow.

Sounds like someone needs some Lume.

Try to make ketchup without tomatoes and you'll instantly realize ketchup has tomato flavor.
And it still tastes nothing remotely close to an actual tomato. And I’m a guy that loves tomatoes.

Already linked, bech
Then we should assume you’ve put in your DoorDash order for the hottest ones they have or are you gonna sit here and dingle your dangle for the rest of the day?!

:slaphappy:

Then we should assume you’ve put in your DoorDash order for the hottest ones they have or are you gonna sit here and dingle your dangle for the rest of the day?!

:slaphappy:
Door dash doesn’t run here. Gonna tell my GF to pick up some and I’m gonna pop a knot on that head if it doesn’t work

And it still tastes nothing remotely close to an actual tomato. And I’m a guy that loves tomatoes.

b and the three mkrau GIF by My Kitchen Rules

Seriously though:

1706911232907.png

Even if you hate it, it will clean the snot right out. Burns like a motherfucker.