Cant Sleep Tuesday

"I will be finishing off my taxes."

"Why do you put it off so long?"

"Taxation is theft. But I control the timing."
already did my taxes, they'll suck their pound of flesh on due date

The taint tan highlights the bleached brown star.

XkP4h2.gif

After witnessing the awesome display of totality, I slept like a baby last night. Woke up at 4:30am, ran 2.5 miles, lifted, stretched and have had a bad ass day. Hope you have too.

found out the ace that is little further away has a much nicer grilling section

I'll stick to my regular ace, but I'm a little jealous

Lawn crews already out in full effect. First 70 degree day and I’ve got 3 trucks on my street mowing lawns that haven’t grown yet and need no mowing. 🙄

I have a bleached penis hole.

Seems like an extraordinary small amount of bleach would be needed for this procedure. The profit must be in the manual labor.

Lawn crews already out in full effect. First 70 degree day and I’ve got 3 trucks on my street mowing lawns that haven’t grown yet and need no mowing. 🙄
My gras is tall af. Need to cut when I get home today. Man should cut his own lawn.

My gras is tall af. Need to cut when I get home today. Man should cut his own lawn.

Well the grass around here in the Midwest ain’t shit yet. And there wasn’t enjoy snow to keep the outdoor types in business this winter, so I get it.

Says the guy who needs special furniture to get his lady off.

I was trying to think how that thing 🔺would work with that two-headed chick. Would you need two pillows? 🔺🔺

Or would you need to invent a new shape then make a pillow out of that?

🤔