THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Cardinals @ Seahawks - 8:20pm ET on NFLN - Let’s do this!!

Kyler and AZ are going to be in trouble is they keep giving the Hawks shots on their QB.

Certainly nice to see Drake and Scarbrough both playing well early on.

There's the real Metcalf.

LOL at FOX for putting the monosyllabic convict POS on our TV's as an analyst.

There's the real DK, again.

DK threw a punch it looks like. If so, see ya later

He lives to drop s'more passes.

has dre kirkpatrick ever NOT been a mental midget?

has dre kirkpatrick ever NOT been a mental midget?

I don't remember him having any issues like this at Bama, although I might be missing a thing or two.

I don't remember him having any issues like this at Bama, although I might be missing a thing or two.
well of course not. most defensive players at Bama, don't have problems WHILE they're at Bama. But since he's been drafted, he's been a turd in a punchbowl ever since.

That’s Seahawks ball. Hyde recovered ball and was down and was ripped out after. Looks like bad challenge by Kingsbury

Well good victory for Seattle. 13-3 is definitely realistic for them as outside of the Rams (who come to Seattle) the rest of their schedule is an absolute cake walk (9ers just too many injuries this year).

well of course not. most defensive players at Bama, don't have problems WHILE they're at Bama. But since he's been drafted, he's been a turd in a punchbowl ever since.
True. Rolando McClain is the only one I remember having showing serious issues AT Bama that translated right on into the NFL.

Almost as I'd predicted.

If the Seahawks figure out that defense, they are dangerous

Pete and his staff were outcoached in the last game. They had a really good game plan this time around. I think these teams are very similar and even matched and both games came down to coaching.

Was a must win for Seattle in terms of the division so glad they got it. Next 4 are Philly, the New York teams and Wash so 11-3 seems probably likely. Huge swing game