1623715200519.jpeg

A Carolina Squat. Let’s see….it’s looks:

Stupid
High Maitenance
Dangerous
Stupid

1623716775070.png

Lowriders have been doing that shit for decades

can't you see he did his own mod on the fenders?
Nice catch. I didn’t even notice that. Shit that’s nasty.

I purposefully picked an extreme example. Many I’ve seen aren’t this aggressive, but have the same tilt up.

Read a comment from a guy whose company does truck lifts. They warranty their work and tell everyone who wants this to go fuck off. You can’t warranty such a thing. They go through bearings and ball joints like water.

Looks like he might've spray painted that truck sky blue himself too. Apparently that's a thing in the Carolinas. ...I saw a car manually spray painted lime green last month when I was down there.

PS - I hope a toddler doesn't wander out in front of that vehicle. No chance of seeing the little one.

His shirt says it all for me.

this isn't hydraulics or airbags

these trucks are lowered permanently in the back, lifted permanently in the front.
I know I know. Ever see what happens to a lowrider when the hydraulics quit working?

“Let‘s take a truck and make it so it’s completely useless as a truck and dangerous to the point of being practically useless as a car. Make it look dumb as fuck at the same time”

Hold my beer….

I know I know. Ever see what happens to a lowrider when the hydraulics quit working?
I was going to call the difference between low riders and these trucks too. But, then I remembered I’m not in a part of the country where low riders are like this.

All we get here is the hombres with the fucked up mufflers on a 1.8L Japanese engine. Sounds loud as hell, doesn’t go anywhere.

I’m actually unaware of exacts but would be surprised if there isn’t traffic laws against low riders and these trucks driving at such a tilt.