Carolina Squat….what in the fuck?

I was going to call the difference between low riders and these trucks too. But, then I remembered I’m not in a part of the country where low riders are like this.

All we get here is the hombres with the fucked up mufflers on a 1.8L Japanese engine. Sounds loud as hell, doesn’t go anywhere.

I’m actually unaware of exacts but would be surprised if there isn’t traffic laws against low riders and these trucks driving at such a tilt.
North Carolina is trying to make this illegal, and I'm sure other states will try soon too. Its just dangerous.

That dude is a YouTube guy, that trashes vehicles intentionally. Whistin' Diesel.

Yeah he pissed a bunch of folks for trashing a truck that was old and a survivor from the 70s.

I've seen some of his videos and that's what he's making money doing, destroying some good vehicles for no good reason.

Yeah he pissed a bunch of folks for trashing a truck that was old and a survivor from the 70s.

I've seen some of his videos and that's what he's making money doing, destroying some good vehicles for no good reason.
Some of those were fucked

I was going to call the difference between low riders and these trucks too. But, then I remembered I’m not in a part of the country where low riders are like this.

All we get here is the hombres with the fucked up mufflers on a 1.8L Japanese engine. Sounds loud as hell, doesn’t go anywhere.

I’m actually unaware of exacts but would be surprised if there isn’t traffic laws against low riders and these trucks driving at such a tilt.
The fart can crowd
Too poor and furious

North Carolina is trying to make this illegal, and I'm sure other states will try soon too. Its just dangerous.
Makes sense that this rose up due to some gap or loop in the law. I just can’t imagine driving my Jetta and can’t see 120 feet in front of me….and that’s just a little Jetta.

I didn't think this was a real thing, but I saw two Silverados and a Toyota suv squatted like that at PCB this weekend. Dumb.

I didn't think this was a real thing, but I saw two Silverados and a Toyota suv squatted like that at PCB this weekend. Dumb.
You went to PCB and you only saw three of them? Ha.

I would imagine you couldn’t throw a rock and not hit one on the redneck riviera.

You went to PCB and you only saw three of them? Ha.

I would imagine you couldn’t throw a rock and not hit one on the redneck riviera.
It's a new one on me. I had a buddy who temporarily drove a truck that was slightly higher in the front than the rear for maybe a couple weeks before he got tired of it and leveled it out, said it was a bitch to drive and hard to see, and it was just slight, hell, one of the one's I saw in PCB’s rear bumper was so low to the ground a trailer hitch would have been throwing sparks had it been there.

It's a new one on me. I had a buddy who temporarily drove a truck that was slightly higher in the front than the rear for maybe a couple weeks before he got tired of it and leveled it out, said it was a bitch to drive and hard to see, and it was just slight, hell, one of the one's I saw in PCB’s rear bumper was so low to the ground a trailer hitch would have been throwing sparks had it been there.
I’ve not seen one live, much less sat up in one…..but it doesn’t take a shitload of imagination to figure you cant see the 150 feet right in front of your grill.

I did see some writing about how gross of a ride is….and how you wear front suspensions to dust.