CASEY THOMPSON BITCHES!!!!!!

“Hook’em Huskers” has a certain ring to it....

Not to mention “we are back”....

Sick Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

“Hook’em Huskers” has a certain ring to it....

Not to mention “we are back”....

Sick Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone
Maybe Thompson will Come On Strong for Neb.

Casey throwing shade

He is looking like a complete clown with these comments. I told you he was all show and it just wasn’t Daddy
I hope the faint of heart don't get their undies in a knot when more people boo these guys in the future. I understood the philosophy of not riding someone too hard when they were just "student athletes" but if the dude's making more than 80% of the people in the stadium it's going to be a hoot to hear about how mistreated someone was when the crowd rags his ass for the huge fvck up that just killed the team. Boo birds, drunks and the steadily higher costs to attend games; it's a new world coming. :think:

I hope the faint of heart don't get their undies in a knot when more people boo these guys in the future. I understood the philosophy of not riding someone too hard when they were just "student athletes" but if the dude's making more than 80% of the people in the stadium it's going to be a hoot to hear about how mistreated someone was when the crowd rags his ass for the huge fvck up that just killed the team. Boo birds, drunks and the steadily higher costs to attend games; it's a new world coming. :think:
Instead of chants of "OVER-RATED" they will be treated with chants of "OVER-PAID".