CERN geeks freaking out

This is not surprising to me at all. The Standard Model is great and advanced our knowledge incredibly but it is only hubris that dictates it is the be all, end all. I hope the results hold and we rethink our approach.

This is not surprising to me at all. The Standard Model is great and advanced our knowledge incredibly but it is only hubris that dictates it is the be all, end all. I hope the results hold and we rethink our approach.
That's the cool and most futile feature of science...we'll never know it all, there will always be a gap.

That's the cool and most futile feature of science...we'll never know it all, there will always be a gap.
And people get pissed off when you say that, like it is an attack on science/scientists. That gap is what keeps us looking for truth.

not for you, though. you know everything.
duck saying GIF

not for you, though. you know everything.
duck saying GIF
ugh you couldn't be more correct!

But really though, I don't know shit bro. The first step to being "smart" is admitting that you don't really know shit.

The more convinced you are of something, the less likely you are seeing it objectively.

Baby duck indeed!

ugh you couldn't be more correct!

But really though, I don't know shit bro. The first step to being "smart" is admitting that you don't really know shit.

The more convinced you are of something, the less likely you are seeing it objectively.

Baby duck indeed!

congrats...you passed the test. that pet duck is now yours to take home 😏😏😏

just learned that this conspiracy is out there