Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Cinci wins.
Michigan wins
OKST loses.
Bama loses CCG by 10.

Which team should go to CFP?

Close loss to Georgia -- Bama should be in. They put them at 3 so Georgia/Bama don't play back to back weeks.

Georgia blows out Bama. ND gets in.
If Georgia and Bama tie -- Oregon gets in.

Close loss to Georgia -- Bama should be in. They put them at 3 so Georgia/Bama don't play back to back weeks.

“Bama loses CCG by 10”

Why should ND get rewarded for not playing a game today? Does anybody actually think ND would beat Georgia if Alabama and ND switched places?

ND should join a conference or win all their games, otherwise GTFO. Nobody should want to see ND get curb stomped yet again.

Why should ND get rewarded for not playing a game today? Does anybody actually think ND would beat Georgia if Alabama and ND switched places?

ND should join a conference or win all their games, otherwise GTFO. Nobody should want to see ND get curb stomped yet again.
If Bama didn't have all the close games this year -- I'd say Bama all day. Not the case this year

Its happening @OregonDucks, it’s still possible!

I'll say ND. If it is for the 4 spot we'd have a Georgia/Bama semifinal.

But if Bama played ND, I'd bet Bama wins 9 out of 10 times.

Bama lost to four conf loser, tamu

Man could you imagine ND getting in and Freeman winning it after Kelly left. Lol dayum

Irony

So they should play today and LOSE that game and still make the cfp… like you want Bama to do?
excellent argument, dunce.

Its happening @OregonDucks, it’s still possible!
It is more than just happening. I think the committee is just to decide if Oregon jumps Georgia if they lose to Bama or just stay at #2. The losses to Utah don't count -- first game they lost because of the elevation. The 2nd game they lost because of the lack of elevation. So they are really 12-1

So they should play today and LOSE that game and still make the cfp… like you want Bama to do?
excellent argument, dunce.

ND hasn't won shit in 30 years, why would anyone give ND the benefit of the doubt for anything.

Trust me, I don't think 2 loss Bama deserves to be in the playoffs. That doesn't mean I think 1 loss ND should be in. Notre Dame is perennially one of the most overrated teams in college football.

Depending on what exactly?
If Bama wins of course I get deserve it over ND. If they don’t then no. But even if Bama wins and either Michigan or Cincinnati lose I think the question becomes moot.

In OP’s scenario, ND

Depending on what exactly?
If Bama wins of course I get deserve it over ND. If they don’t then no. But even if Bama wins and either Michigan or Cincinnati lose I think the question becomes moot.
Are you a fucking dolt:
Cinci wins.
Michigan wins
OKST loses.
Bama loses CCG by 10.

Which team should go to CFP?

If Nd doesn’t get it I’d be fine with it. Shouldve beat cincy at home. I also find it pathetic to be thinking your team deserves to be in after losing 2 gms