Poll CFP SCENARIO: ND vs Bama

Which team should go to CFP?

• ND

• Bama

Results are only viewable after voting.
this year's bama isn't the usual bama and deserves no benefit of the doubt

they lose - they should be out

If Nd doesn’t get it I’d be fine with it. Shouldve beat cincy at home. I also find it pathetic to be thinking your team deserves to be in after losing 2 gms

I believe I just said that we don't deserve to be in with a loss...

I'll repeat it for you...

"Trust me, I don't think 2 loss Bama deserves to be in the playoffs. That doesn't mean I think 1 loss ND should be in. Notre Dame is perennially one of the most overrated teams in college football."

This may hit me hard, but if you don’t win today … you don’t get in. Exception made for Georgia who handled everybody this year.

If Nd doesn’t get it I’d be fine with it. Shouldve beat cincy at home. I also find it pathetic to be thinking your team deserves to be in after losing 2 gms
Devil's advocate would be -- it is pathetic to get in if you don't even play in a conference championship game.

Bama won a natty doing just that
Bama plays in the toughest conference in CFB and they are Bama. ND doesn't play in a conference championship ever.

Bama plays in the toughest conference in CFB and they are Bama. ND doesn't play in a conference championship ever.
Toughest conference because reasons.

Alabama 17 - Georgia 10

There you go - what happened in their conference championship game?
They lost obviously. You claimed getting your conference title was a big deal. Nd swept their conference schedule easily. It was nd’s easiest rd in ages

Toughest conference because reasons.
Really? Toughest conference because they have the most 1st round picks, most NFL picks, most 5 star recruits, the highest rated recruiting classes, the last how many national titles? I'm a B1G fan -- we are the only conference with even an iota of an argument for toughest conference and it really isn't a discussion.

They lost obviously. You claimed getting your conference title was a big deal. Nd swept their conference schedule easily. It was nd’s easiest rd in ages
I'd say your schedule this year was about as easy as you can get. Toughest game -- Home against Cincy. You lost. I think only 3 teams on your schedule had a winning record and two of them were Purdue and Wisconsin, who had 8 losses between them.

I'd say your schedule this year was about as easy as you can get. Toughest game -- Home against Cincy. You lost. I think only 3 teams on your schedule had a winning record and two of them were Purdue and Wisconsin, who had 8 losses between them.
Agreed. I’ve said that all yr. schedule turned into a joke. I find it shocking it’s a top 15 schedule right now