Changes coming to College Football

saw this on twitter.. about to see a real divide on the haves and have nots

What makes him (or any of them) think that bringing it in house will control it? Wouldn’t things just morph into in house NIL payments PLUS some of the old under the table payments?

Take a time out away then….heard on the radio on my way home from work that it was to let the refs know that the rules change in the last two minutes….. :rolleyes2:
Yeah, if they have helmet communications and the coaching staffs still can’t get communication done within play clock, screw ‘em. The lose a time out or two.

Can you imagine Chip Kelly at Oregon with headfuckingset communication? Holy Jeebus it would've been fire

2 more chances to see a Dr Pepper commercial. Oh boy
Two more chances to hear a shitty pop country outro going to commercial.

100% as well as those stupid poster board signs/pictures blocking the views on the sidelines. Welcome to 2000’s CFB..

So dumb that it took this long.
Nope, you will still see the signs. Up-tempo teams - like yours - can't use the headset. The headset is for the QB only, so up-tempo teams will have to have a way to get info to all players quickly. That will be signs, cards, signals, etc.

saw this on twitter.. about to see a real divide on the haves and have nots

The just play the fucking players. Don't bring NIL in house. Let NIL be NIL. Then pay the players from TV and other revenue.

Can you imagine Chip Kelly at Oregon with headfuckingset communication? Holy Jeebus it would've been fire
How? Up-tempo teams won't use headsets. Only the QB has it, then he would have to communicate with all the players looking at him. With sings, everyone just looks to the sideline, go.

Rule Changes, Coach Gone, 4 New Teams in the B1G and 18 Players in the Combine, and the Mission Remains the Same.

430675320_10219173662652777_4607689690779227336_n.jpg

Rule Changes, Coach Gone, 4 New Teams in the B1G and 18 Players in the Combine, and the Mission Remains the Same.

430675320_10219173662652777_4607689690779227336_n.jpg
well after week 2 you will be saying it's a rebuild..

well after week 2 you will be saying it's a rebuild..
A loss to Texas has little impact on us. In College Football, every year is a rebuilding year. Win or lose I am always a Wolverine. Sorry to disappoint you, you are not ohio state.

A loss to Texas has little impact on us. In College Football, every year is a rebuilding year. Win or lose I am always a Wolverine. Sorry to disappoint you, you are not ohio state.
nothing to do with UT.. but it's gonna be a long season for y'all.. but thanks for thinking it is :) #HookEm

nothing to do with UT.. but it's gonna be a long season for y'all.. but thanks for thinking it is :) #HookEm
Intelligent teams don’t worry about the next game, they prepare for it. I do realize you are trying to antagonize the Michigan Fans, but we are still basking in the championship that the Wolverines brought to us. Will the Michigan Wolverines win the Championship next year? I don’t know, but I will be betting on it. No Excuses, but maybe I’ll apologize for ruining your season. Enjoy you summer and quit worrying about next season. Your team was pretty good last year.

Intelligent teams don’t worry about the next game, they prepare for it. I do realize you are trying to antagonize the Michigan Fans, but we are still basking in the championship that the Wolverines brought to us. Will the Michigan Wolverines win the Championship next year? I don’t know, but I will be betting on it. No Excuses, but maybe I’ll apologize for ruining your season. Enjoy you summer and quit worrying about next season. Your team was pretty good last year.
lol y'all getting spanked.. enjoy the spring session now.. cause i'm hearing the portal won't be kind to y'all

lol y'all getting spanked.. enjoy the spring session now.. cause i'm hearing the portal won't be kind to y'all
Portal aside, they have absolutely nobody to play QB, unless Moore decides to go full GT/Navy and run the option.