Cheating at Chess with Anal Beads

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Wall Street Journal: "Chess Investigation Finds That U.S. Grandmaster Likely Cheated More Than 100 Times"

So if you haven't been following this story, a few weeks ago, Magnus Carlsen, the World Chess Champion and World #1 in chess, withdrew from a chess tournament, accusing his opponent, 19-year-old Grandmaster Hans Niemann who is in the US top 10, of cheating by secretly getting computer assistance. This turned into a huge scandal in the chess community.

An investigation now appears to confirm Hans Niemann's cheating.

The exact mechanism that Hans Niemann was using to get computer assistance is unknown, but a rumor is that he was using anal beads that had been modified to receive radio signals to vibrate to signal computer moves. :o

:wtf:

Last edited:
iu

Will this technology catch on and be the next advancement in MLB cheating? Using anal beads to receive signals for catcher signs?

I take it back... @Winged_Wheel88 will never show his face again, due to the shame that he did not come up with this exact spoof thread for LoC.

Combining Both with AND pleasure

Wall Street Journal: "Chess Investigation Finds That U.S. Grandmaster Likely Cheated More Than 100 Times"

So if you haven't been following this story, a few weeks ago, Magnus Carlsen, the World Chess Champion and World #1 in chess, withdrew from a chess tournament, accusing his opponent, 19-year-old Grandmaster Hans Niemann who is in the US top 10, of cheating by secretly getting computer assistance. This turned into a huge scandal in the chess community.

An investigation now appears to confirm Hans Niemann's cheating.

The exact mechanism that Hans Niemann was using to get computer assistance is unknown, but a rumor is that he was using anal beads that had been modified to receive radio signals to vibrate to signal computer moves. :eek:

:wtf:
How many threads of this very thing do we need?

There are already two ffs.

Who knew competitive chess was such an erotic experience? Wait'll you find out what kind of flute antics the girls at band camp got up to.

Do you have the links to these two other threads? I did a search before I posted, and the search didn't turn up any such threads.

Okay, I searched again, looking harder this time, and the only one I can find is "We have found Leader O'Cola......".

Shrug. Didn't realize that thread was about this subject since that title makes no mention of chess or cheating whatsoever.

Last edited:
Okay, I searched again, looking harder this time, and the only one I can find is "We have found Leader O'Cola......".

Hard to find it with that title which makes no mention of chess or cheating whatsoever.
Nevermind him. He starts pregame threads, that only he posts in, then follows them up with game threads, that only he posts in. He can sit this one out.

Back