SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Chicago Bears @ LA Rams 8:20pm ET NBC

Down 20 and the Red Rifle is throwing 5 yard outs.

LOL at CollingsInevershutupworth going on and on about Justin Fields :laugh3:

Can he just let Al call the dam game??

dam

NFC west is going to be a bloodfest this year

Not scared at all. We beat Seattle twice last year with Goff. Donald is still all up in Russ’s head and even more with Kyler Murray. We just need to get our run game going so we can whip that San Fran ass

NFC West is going to be ridiculous. 49ers probably finish last.

Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals
49ers

if they all mathematically can finish above .500 they will

NFC West is going to be ridiculous. 49ers probably finish last.

Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals
49ers

if they all mathematically can finish above .500 they will
I've got it:

1. Rams
2. Niners
3. Seahawks
4. Cardinals

Cardinals arent necessarily a bad team, but today was a flukish dominating victory, we wont see that out of them again this season. Wouldnt be shocked at all if my top 3 all make the postseason

I've got it:

1. Rams
2. Niners
3. Seahawks
4. Cardinals

Cardinals arent necessarily a bad team, but today was a flukish dominating victory, we wont see that out of them again this season. Wouldnt be shocked at all if my top 3 all make the postseason
Eh..... Niners had by far the least impressive win. Gimme the other 3 right now.

Not scared at all. We beat Seattle twice last year with Goff. Donald is still all up in Russ’s head and even more with Kyler Murray. We just need to get our run game going so we can whip that San Fran ass
Probably a split this year IMO but the Rams look better with Stafford. David Montgomery really ate that Rams D ass tonight which was surprising. They are mortal.

Does Nagy make it past week 9?
Well, if yesterday showed us anything, the NFCN is wide open. Chicago played decent, imo. The LAR should be a top 5 team all season.

Eh..... Niners had by far the least impressive win. Gimme the other 3 right now.
Silent Night Deadly Night Eat Shit GIF

Probably a split this year IMO but the Rams look better with Stafford. David Montgomery really ate that Rams D ass tonight which was surprising. They are mortal.

Kinda. 1st game for some of these guys on D. They gave the Bears a bit and then shut it down when they had to.

Same old Bears.

It's like we haven't completed one pass beyond 10 yards but 4th and 15 let's go for it

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC
Not that our shit defense would've stepped up, but still...

Fucking Eddie Jackson looked like my 9 year old daughter out there last nite, ffs!?