THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Chicago @ Washington 8:15pm ET Prime Video

So Thursday Night is where the NFL put Al Michaels out to pasture?

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Damn can't miss that, Fields

Gave up a 21 point lead to lose last week. No way we're giving up a 24 point lead tonight.

No fucking way

Good call. They've been letting them play all night.

That TD better do it lol

That was a bad throw too, got lucky with that one.

Fields with one more dime for good measure

Fire Riverboat Ron at the end of the year, they can’t keep spinning their wheels

Good on da bears getting their first win.

Funny listening to Herbstreit saying things like 'you hear a lot about Fields and fans saying 'let's lose them all and get Caleb Williams' but Fields has played well the last 2 weeks'.... like bro, it doesn't matter how well Fields does, if Caleb Williams is available, we're taking him!!!

Funny listening to Herbstreit saying things like 'you hear a lot about Fields and fans saying 'let's lose them all and get Caleb Williams' but Fields has played well the last 2 weeks'.... like bro, it doesn't matter how well Fields does, if Caleb Williams is available, we're taking him!!!
He has the same situation as Fields did in college. Surrounded by elite talent going up against shit Ds every week.

I missed the game. Are the Bears finally figuring it out or is Washington really this bad?

Fields and DJ Moore both got insane fantasy points.

He has the same situation as Fields did in college. Surrounded by elite talent going up against shit Ds every week.
Maybe I am in the minority, but I see completely different level of athletes in terms of consistency, accuracy, etc... Williams looks markedly better than Fields ever did or does.