Chick-fil-A voted America's favorite

Chop Suey Master GIF

live footage of them cooking me up a meal, at chik-fil-A

Ridiculous! It's not even the best fast food chicken restaurant. Those waffle fries anger me!

Zaxby's > Chick-Fil-A

I never had a bad meal at Chick-fil-A.

Theyre probably right.....Doesnt matter what time of day,theres always a huge drive-thru line......I love their spiicy chicken,but damn that line is long.......

They do a great job as a business.... Plenty of employees working at peak hours, drive thru line is the best operation I've ever seen a FF restaurant, they are pleasant to talk to as if they appreciate your business, when things don't go right they always give me a few gift card for free food.

The food is good, my dog loves those waffle fries, LOL

The food is good and they rarely ever screw up your order, which is an improvement over most fast food. The line moves pretty quickly, but there are often times I go elsewhere when I see their line. It just isn’t worth it to me. Add in that I really only ever eat fast food on the weekends, so their Sunday closure puts them off the radar pretty frequently.

Obviously a Type-O

team america vomit GIF
Sad Jim Carrey GIF
gag reflex throw up GIF by Matt Cutshall

There is absolutely nothing special about Chick-Fil-A. Zaxby's is better, shit I might even consider KFC over Chick-Fil-A if the chicken is fresh (which it rarely is) simply because of the coleslaw.

There is absolutely nothing special about Chick-Fil-A. Zaxby's is better, shit I might even consider KFC over Chick-Fil-A if the chicken is fresh (which it rarely is) simply because of the coleslaw.
I get pieces from KFC that don't even look like they came from a chicken.

I get pieces from KFC that don't even look like they came from a chicken.

Probably didn't! We have millions of grackles in this city thats prolly what they are serving here.

I always like the Chick-Fil-A Bowl game.

New trending GIF tagged happy smile star trek… | Trending Gifs

Will never set foot in a Popeyes ever again.

They must put instant incurable heartburn in every piece of chicken they sell.
The employees at Popeyes are scum. Canes is the perfect balance of CFA employees and Popeyes taste

Zaxby’s >>>

But CFA must be doing something right. I haven’t seen an updated list, but as of a few years ago they were the most profitable chain restaurant per location in the country, and that’s with them being closed on Sunday.

Waffle House is my favorite Georgia based chain restaurant by far though