Chiefs' Travis Kelce OK being 'underpaid': 'I love winning'

He may very well be, but I am tired of seeing and hearing him. I wish someone would remind him that he is a white pollack from NE Ohio. So stop talking like Busta Rhymes

travis-kelce-swagger.gif
bitch

He may very well be, but I am tired of seeing and hearing him. I wish someone would remind him that he is a white pollack from NE Ohio. So stop talking like Busta Rhymes
He's like Chad Johnson and Marshawn Lynch. They keep telling us how cute and funny they are but they're not really.

Same goes for Taylor Lewan. Just stop.

He's like Chad Johnson and Marshawn Lynch. They keep telling us how cute and funny they are but they're not really.

I bet you got a list of names longer than droiders favorite teams don't you.... :dhd:

I’m pretty sure Taylor Lewan is the illegitimate child of Frank Mir. I can’t be the only one who sees it.

Mike Trout talks the same way and he’s from fucking Jersey. It’s weird as shit.

The only ones insulted by me calling him a monkey are monkeys.
Oh Marshawn is a baboon. I don't give a shit what anyone says. If not for football he would have been homeless

Mike Trout talks the same way and he’s from fucking Jersey. It’s weird as shit.
What makes it even more noticeable is that Kelce's brother who plays for the Eagles doesn't talk or act like that. They are from the same area, same gene pool.

Its an act. A poor one