Christmas Cookies

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I have a hankering for them right now.

I might attempt to bake some this weekend.

specifically these

1608147632535.png

plus I am fucking money in the kitchen.

Reactions: Me
Reactions: ill
So you pick up your "lady" on the corner and only spend about 5 minutes with her per week?
well sometimes we go golfing.

she cheats though

specifically these

View attachment 14049
My dad makes pretty good cream cheese cookies. I've been making the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies he makes, but don't want to get a cookie press to make the shapes.

My older sister is going to do a Zoom baking session with my daughter this weekend. Gonna make some sugar cookies.

My dad makes pretty good cream cheese cookies. I've been making the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies he makes, but don't want to get a cookie press to make the shapes.

My older sister is going to do a Zoom baking session with my daughter this weekend. Gonna make some sugar cookies.
the fuck is a cookie press?

And who puts oatmeal dough into them? I've only ever used it for spritz cookies.

And who puts oatmeal dough into them? I've only ever used it for spritz cookies.
I feel like the chocolate chips would clog that up pretty good

I had my wife bake some of those up last weekend.
Delicious

img26c.jpg

The cream cheese cookies go in the press. The oatmeal chocolate chip ones are just spooned out onto the cookie tray.

Reactions: ill
The cream cheese cookies go in the press. The oatmeal chocolate chip ones are just spooned out onto the cookie tray.
Oh, you saucy little scamp! Tried to trick me with your bassackwards mumbo jumbo!
:heh:

I've had 3 cookie presses and they are all shit. I'm on the hunt for one that actually works well. My current one is from Crate & Barrel because they had a nice set in a little box w/lots of discs a few years back, but just like the previous ones, they get jammed up and frustrate me to no end. I think the next one I'll try is OXO or Marcato. I've had good luck with both of those brands of stuffs, but they are on the pricier end.

specifically these

View attachment 14049
The youngest kid and I tried a recipe just like this last week. It was fantastic.

About to kick up the cookie making with the kids next week. Thinking more of these ricotta cookies.....also:

Chocolate chip
Sugar cookies (grew up calling them Sandtarts, because Pennsylvania Dutch are just weird like that)
Wine cookies (the bomb!)