Circle Jerk Thread

200.gif
Please, say something funny and ill attempt to get the joke, if it is an inside joke and you dont share with the class then you cant blame someone for not getting it.

Context helps in these situations

Deny what? Fucking dipshit. I never denied anything. Idgaf what you think, i dont hate the guy. Piss off
So you’re still claiming you never invited F&L to SH? You tagged me in to talk about it, you dgaf about it so hard.

I know you don’t hate the guy. I don’t either.

So you’re still claiming you never invited F&L to SH? You tagged me in to talk about it, you dgaf about it so hard.

I never said I didnt invite him. Who gives a fuck either way?

I just miss F@L because he usually knew what he was talking about, but on certain topics he didn't have a goddamn clue but would argue like a beast anyway. I always had fun debating him. It was weird how much stuff we agreed on, but just those certain things (heat transfer, evolution theory vs. law, etc.) made it hilarious.

I just miss F@L because he usually knew what he was talking about, but on certain topics he didn't have a goddamn clue but would argue like a beast anyway. I always had fun debating him. It was weird how much stuff we agreed on, but just those certain things (heat transfer, evolution theory vs. law, etc.) made it hilarious.
No, no, no. I am to be ashamed of myself for inviting FnL to the hoop. Disgraceful even.

I never said I didnt invite him. Who gives a fuck either way?
Invite him again, then. Invite him so, so hard. If you dgaf, that is.
I agree. He would argue virtually anything. When he didn’t have a clue about the subject, he’d debate twice as much, usually to a ridiculous degree. He could be a pompous twat, at times though. He was usually good for several OPs a week where he would try to “educate” everyone on some scientific paper (e.g. climate change mechanics, CRISPR genetic engineering, etc.). Better him than Pops/Thumper.

Youre the one that made the issue about it. Like I had commutted some eggregious act. Trying to call me out about it. Are you pretending you didnt get all uppitty about it?

Youre the one that made the issue about it. Like I had commutted some eggregious act. Trying to call me out about it. Are you pretending you didnt get all uppitty about it?
commutted? uppitty?

456916e4461dd00062abd6c86f1965de.jpg

Invite F&L back then. Prove you dgaf and/or eabod.

The shit people fret about here is funny in and of itself.

Don't ever stop.....