GAME Clean Old-Fashioned Hate. 7:30 Eastern, ABC

Would rather Beck not risk injury in garbage time

Oh shit, I thought this game was done. This is close. Damn, close.

Played a bit sloppy, allowed 14 points off turnovers and had the worst tackling performance of the season, but at the end of the day, got the win and didn’t have any injuries.

Tech played a good game, talent difference just too much. They’re headed in the right direction. Good enough to have to take seriously now

Played a bit sloppy, allowed 14 points off turnovers and had the worst tackling performance of the season, but at the end of the day, got the win and didn’t have any injuries.

Tech played a good game, talent difference just too much. They’re headed in the right direction. Good enough to have to take seriously now
gotta take them more seriously than Tennessee at this point

Same sentiment here. We went to the game, very good change in the GT crowd atmosphere and attitude. The future is looking bright, even though we lost.

We didn't have the talent to hang but gave it everything we had. I am pissed we lost, but very optimistic with what Key hS to work with and what he is doing.

Most of our starters are back next year. Should be fun.

Same sentiment here. We went to the game, very good change in the GT crowd atmosphere and attitude. The future is looking bright, even though we lost.

We didn't have the talent to hang but gave it everything we had. I am pissed we lost, but very optimistic with what Key hS to work with and what he is doing.

Most of our starters are back next year. Should be fun.
More talented teams than y’all have given up when down 18. Just having the fight to keep trying and make it an 8 point game late in the 4th speaks to your team and coach’s mental makeup