GAME Clemson @ NC State on CW

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 15,924.00
NCState went up big now tryna hold on.

Ain’t seen @Edisto_Tiger in awhile, this crap show Dabo puts on the field now might have killed him.

Quintuple coverage!

Down goes Clemson

Hahaha, suck it, Dabboo
Happy Birthday Middle Finger GIF by Birthday Bot

Dabo

Use the transfer portal, bro

Ditch the good guy shit and go win

4 ..... 4 L's on the season

AH AH AH
count.jpg

I went to the game today. Good news: free tickets and parking pass across the street from the entrance. Bad news: almost 90 degrees, and the sun was beating down on me the entire game. As much as Dabo wants Klubnik to be the guy, I did not see it. Near the end, I swear NC State was trying to give this away.

I went to the game today. Good news: free tickets and parking pass across the street from the entrance. Bad news: almost 90 degrees, and the sun was beating down on me the entire game. As much as Dabo wants Klubnik to be the guy, I did not see it. Near the end, I swear NC State was trying to give this away.
can't blame the QB. it's the coaching staff.

people are going to rail on the transfer portal thing, but the bigger problem is the coaching turnover. and instead of going out and getting the best coaches, Dabo is making internal hires. he did go out and hire Garrett Riley, but that was after the Brandon Streeter failure.

this season is pretty Tommy Bowden-like. got destroyed in the first game of the season, played FSU tough, almost got upset by Wake Forest + lost to fellow middle of the road ACC teams on the road. the only thing that would make it more Tommy Bowden-like would be for them to win the next 3/4 (or win out) and finish 7-5/8-4. and of course, beating South Carolina, which was a Tommy Bowden specialty.

people are going to rail on the transfer portal thing, but the bigger problem is the coaching turnover. and instead of going out and getting the best coaches, Dabo is making internal hires. he did go out and hire Garrett Riley, but that was after the Brandon Streeter failure.

this season is pretty Tommy Bowden-like. got destroyed in the first game of the season, played FSU tough, almost got upset by Wake Forest + lost to fellow middle of the road ACC teams on the road. the only thing that would make it more Tommy Bowden-like would be for them to win the next 3/4 (or win out) and finish 7-5/8-4. and of course, beating South Carolina, which was a Tommy Bowden specialty.
Yeah, it does feel very Tommy B. like. However, I just feel like Clemson has played for national titles and were in the playoffs not that long ago. And now, they are losing to Duke in a totally mistake full game, losing to NC State (who has been all over the place this season: scoring 3 vs. Duke, giving up 41 to Marshall, holding Louisville to 13 points, etc.).

i called this fucking shit.

@RubinRock @TaikoTiger