Clowney expected to sign with the Titans

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Would have been a great signing for either team. Titans are for sure in the mix in the AFC.

who is he replacing in Tenn?
I know they have a good defense but dont really follow them. if he is replacing another good starter, then it is just a slight upgrade. If he is replacing a hole in the line up then a good signing.

I know they have a good defense but dont really follow them. if he is replacing another good starter, then it is just a slight upgrade. If he is replacing a hole in the line up then a good signing.
They traded Casey earlier in the offseason

Depth of pass rushers is never ever a bad thing and only a slight upgrade for teams. Teams that can throw a rotation of good pass rushers tend to be in position to contend for titles.

Clowney doesn't get the sack numbers but he is a vicious and dirty player who does make an impact on games. He is a bit of an asshole who wants to be paid more than he should get but he's also an asshole you don't want to go up against. So better he is on your team than a team you might face.

looks like Tenn is getting used like a whore for more money...

FUCK CLOWNEY