Collateral Damage of winning a national title

It wasn't that you lost to Bama. It is that Bama controlled you the entire game. Georgia scored late and you talk like it was a battle. You trailed almost the entire 2nd half. Then when the entire world knew Bama was going to run the ball -- they lined up and ran it down your throat and ran out the clock.

Just think though -- Georgia was also eating chicken wings this past year during the Michigan, while they watched it on TV. :beer2:
Dude ... they really didn't. You didn't watch the same game I did, but it doesn't matter. Live it in your mind however you want. The fact is that we lost, and it cost a chance to kick your ass again.

- When we last played, we kicked your ass. It was never a close game. You were totally outclassed.
- We beat the ever-living shit out of TCU the following year after they beat your ass ... how the hell do you lose to that team?
- The CFP-4 kept us from meeting you this past year, so it is what it is. You won't be so lucky in the CFP-12.
- Your coach was suspended for six games last year and you were just disciplined again. You have one more active ongoing investigation into your cheating. You should be embarrassed, but you aren't. Your coach was crying on national TV about your cheating HC having to sit out, and your President was tweeting all sorts of nonsense - everyone but UM fans were laughing at you guys.
- We are the standard for football excellence right now, and you are about to fall off a cliff. We are built for sustained success, while you will drop back to being the 3rd or 4th place team in the B1G.
- Your new coach is going to fail; he obviously can't recruit, and when you lose everyone who was anyone on your team last year to the NFL, you are going to lose 3-4 games this year.
And I'll end on the note that you embarrassed yourself here by going on and on about the law firm you hired that was going to get you out of the cheating probe last year, only to have them get their hat handed to them and high-tail it home to DC. That would be an embarrassing set of posts to go back and laugh at.
- So enjoy your NC ... likely the last one in your lifetime.

Dude ... they really didn't. You didn't watch the same game I did, but it doesn't matter. Live it in your mind however you want. The fact is that we lost, and it cost a chance to kick your ass again.

- When we last played, we kicked your ass. It was never a close game. You were totally outclassed.
- We beat the ever-living shit out of TCU the following year after they beat your ass ... how the hell do you lose to that team?
- The CFP-4 kept us from meeting you this past year, so it is what it is. You won't be so lucky in the CFP-12.
- Your coach was suspended for six games last year and you were just disciplined again. You have one more active ongoing investigation into your cheating. You should be embarrassed, but you aren't. Your coach was crying on national TV about your cheating HC having to sit out, and your President was tweeting all sorts of nonsense - everyone but UM fans were laughing at you guys.
- We are the standard for football excellence right now, and you are about to fall off a cliff. We are built for sustained success, while you will drop back to being the 3rd or 4th place team in the B1G.
- Your new coach is going to fail; he obviously can't recruit, and when you lose everyone who was anyone on your team last year to the NFL, you are going to lose 3-4 games this year.
And I'll end on the note that you embarrassed yourself here by going on and on about the law firm you hired that was going to get you out of the cheating probe last year, only to have them get their hat handed to them and high-tail it home to DC. That would be an embarrassing set of posts to go back and laugh at.
We watched the same game. One of us was an unbiased observer, the other was you. Bama controlled the game. Led the entire game and led by two scores almost the entire 2nd half. A late score is your only claim to it being a close game.

My favorite comment is -- we beat you two years ago, so we would have beat you last year. Newsflash -- you beat Bama two years ago. Your defense was NOTHING like what you had the prior two years.

As far as the "law firm" -- I couldn't care less about the NCAA or any law firm. So the only thing embarrassing is the fact you are posting to me about it and I have no clue what you are talking about. Must be that sharp mind of yours.

Let's stop typing novels and you can simply say thank you. We took care of your big brother and we got your daddy to retire.

We watched the same game. One of us was an unbiased observer, the other was you. Bama controlled the game. Led the entire game and led by two scores almost the entire 2nd half. A late score is your only claim to it being a close game.

My favorite comment is -- we beat you two years ago, so we would have beat you last year. Newsflash -- you beat Bama two years ago. Your defense was NOTHING like what you had the prior two years.

As far as the "law firm" -- I couldn't care less about the NCAA or any law firm. So the only thing embarrassing is the fact you are posting to me about it and I have no clue what you are talking about. Must be that sharp mind of yours.

Let's stop typing novels and you can simply say thank you. We took care of your big brother and we got your daddy to retire.

You like to repeat shit over and over again, so here you until you just go away:

Hey a team can get lucky every 100 years. It happens. My guess nobody on this board will be alive when this fraud program wins again. Maybe 2110 and that is being kind. They can hang onto this one for the next 25 years. It's what they do
Boy 2014 seems like yesterday don't it?

In all fairness, when Nebraska wins their next CFP, I’m gonna be the biggest asshole you’ve ever met.

At least to the Texas fans.
You’ve been in training for quite sometime just waiting for your number to be called.

You like to repeat shit over and over again, so here you until you just go away:

I'd do the same when someone makes you foolish, as you talk about how you beat someone a few years ago, as if that means anything.

Keep blaming the "CFP-4" -- They must have been responsible for Bama outcoaching and outplaying Georgia. I bet that sore of info comes from your connections to the UGA program, also known as a pay site subscriber.

That would be an embarrassing set of posts to go back and laugh at.
Please do -- it'd be highly entertaining. We'd get a good laugh, but it'd be me laughing at your old ass, because I don't even know what you are talking about and I couldn't care less about any law firm.

I'd do the same when someone makes you foolish, as you talk about how you beat someone a few years ago, as if that means anything.

Keep blaming the "CFP-4" -- They must have been responsible for Bama outcoaching and outplaying Georgia. I bet that sore of info comes from your connections to the UGA program, also known as a pay site subscriber.

That would be an embarrassing set of posts to go back and laugh at.
Please do -- it'd be highly entertaining. We'd get a good laugh, but it'd be me laughing at your old ass, because I don't even know what you are talking about and I couldn't care less about any law firm.

Pretty wild to say "we have 2 titles in the last 21 years" and then accuse me of using an arbitrary date because I said 50 lol.
Already explained that very early on. That is in my adult life. I as a fan have seen two titles since I was 18. Catch up.

So your number wasn't arbitrary? Why did you pick 50 years? Why not 25? Why not 75? He based it on his own personal experience. What was your basis for 50?
50 years is a pretty generally referenced time frame. You could do 25, that's also a pretty typical time frame. 21 years is arbitrary based on your own experience. I also tried to give you "all time" and you didn't like that either.

50 years is a pretty generally referenced time frame. You could do 25, that's also a pretty typical time frame. 21 years is arbitrary based on your own experience. I also tried to give you "all time" and you didn't like that either.
We won a title 21 years ago and then another one more recently. Hence 2 titles in 21 years. I was always a Buckeye fan but it ramped up when I went there for college and through my adult life. Outside of those two title, we've also won the B1G title 11 times in that period, with tons of other big bowl wins and regular season wins. It's been a great 21 years for me. You cannot say the same for you (I think we're roughly the same age). That's the point. Our arrow is also pointed straight up while you guys can't recruit or even pay your NIL deals.