Collateral Damage of winning a national title

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
After winning a national title -- everyday is a party and drink are free for the staff.

Just had our 2nd coach get an operating while impaired in the last month.

That is one benefit to going to OAM -- their coaching staff doesn't have to worry about the partying after winning a national title. They drink themselves into oblivion at home, as they don't want to show their face in public. :hide:

After winning a national title -- everyday is a party and drink are free for the staff.

Just had our 2nd coach get an operating while impaired in the last month.

That is one benefit to going to OAM -- their coaching staff doesn't have to worry about the partying after winning a national title. They drink themselves into oblivion at home, as they don't want to show their face in public. :hide:
probably explains their current recruiting ranking too

Good point.

Even larger?

You Got It GIF by NETFLIX

probably explains their current recruiting ranking too
I get why you are upset. After Michael Penix and Washington made your defense look like a Pop Warner team, I'd be upset at Michigan too, after Michigan showed you what a real defense looks like. :hide: :hammer:

I get why you are upset. After Michael Penix and Washington made your defense look like a Pop Warner team, I'd be upset at Michigan too, after Michigan showed you what a real defense looks like. :hide: :hammer:
Hey a team can get lucky every 100 years. It happens. My guess nobody on this board will be alive when this fraud program wins again. Maybe 2110 and that is being kind. They can hang onto this one for the next 25 years. It's what they do

UM ... currently with three 3*, not even in the top 50 in recruiting. You throw in the weirdo coach leaving, losing 15+ players to the NFL, having a first time HC who cries on national TV, and all the investigations going on, UM fans have to start threads like these because there won't be another undisputed NC for another 75 years.

yeah i'm upset for bringing up UMs slow start to recruiting? Just an observation... see you in September where you can still champion Udub after we beat the brakes off you... in Ann Arbor

Hey now, he is really proud of that. He came up with it all by himself!
As someone who uses "UTjr," I must tread lightly here. But in my case, there can be genuine confusion if I use "UT" and don't specify which fucked up program I am talking about - the toothless hillbillies or the Texas douchebags. I don't want to insult either of them inappropriately. I mean I have standards with my insults.

In all fairness, when Nebraska wins their next CFP, I’m gonna be the biggest asshole you’ve ever met.

At least to the Texas fans.
I would expect no less of you!

Last edited:
Hey a team can get lucky every 100 years. It happens. My guess nobody on this board ill be alive when this fraud program wins again. Maybe 2110 and that is being kind. They can hang onto this one for the next 25 years. It's what they do
You do realize OAM has 2 national titles in 50+ years, so you definitely know winning a title every 25 years.