Collateral Damage of winning a national title

So many people on this board cheering for Michigan against Ohio State bc they hadn't won for so long?

We tried to warn you
i just find it funny.. make a note on their recruiting .. and it's obvious that we are the ones hating lol

After winning a national title -- everyday is a party and drink are free for the staff.

Just had our 2nd coach get an operating while impaired in the last month.

That is one benefit to going to OAM -- their coaching staff doesn't have to worry about the partying after winning a national title. They drink themselves into oblivion at home, as they don't want to show their face in public. :hide:
I would say act like you have been there but... it was the 40s and all.

I would say act like you have been there but... it was the 40s and all.
National titles in the last 50 years
Michigan - 2
Ohio State - ......2

National titles in the last 50 years
Michigan - 2
Ohio State - ......2
1.5* Sorry little brother.

THE has a BCS title and the first every playoff title with no cheating for 3 seasons.

One of these things is not the same...

1.5* Sorry little brother.

THE has a BCS title and the first every playoff title with no cheating for 3 seasons.

One of these things is not the same...
Keep telling yourself that I guess. I, too, would be mad if the one narrative Ohio State had going for it was crushed in a single season.

Keep telling yourself that I guess. I, too, would be mad if the one narrative Ohio State had going for it was crushed in a single season.
What narrative was that? The decade of beating mi and causing them and their fans to be so desperate they were willing to cheat and accept cheating as their only option? Nope still same narrative.

lI would say act like you have been there but... it was the 40s and all.
Sorry if I get a good laugh from the fan of school with no title in the last decade and 2 titles in 50+ years.

What narrative was that? The decade of beating mi and causing them and their fans to be so desperate they were willing to cheat and accept cheating as their only option? Nope still same narrative.
It took Ohio State a little over a decade after the 90's happened to try and reclaim "best" in the series and it was erased in 3 measly years.

I like how you knew this was false as you typed it, and still hit send. We love this for you.
Well you also think michigan wasn't cheating even though it's been proven they were, so obviously you don't quite have your logic straight.

It took Ohio State a little over a decade after the 90's happened to try and reclaim "best" in the series and it was erased in 3 measly years.
I like how you knew this was false as you typed it, and still hit send. We love this for you.

Well you also think michigan wasn't cheating even though it's been proven they were, so obviously you don't quite have your logic straight.
Not a single ncaa allegation of cheating.

What did I do? I'm just speaking facts here.

You come on here crying for sympathy for your friend with health issues, and then immediately turn back into being completely unbearable. That's what makes you the worst. Congrats dude. Michigan won a Natty.