Collateral Damage of winning a national title

yeah i'm upset for bringing up UMs slow start to recruiting? Just an observation... see you in September where you can still champion Udub after we beat the brakes off you... in Ann Arbor
After seeing the type of defense Texas plays -- I'm not too worried. It is like they don't teach tackling in the state of Texas.

UM ... currently with three 3*, not even in the top 50 in recruiting. You throw in the weirdo coach leaving, losing 15+ players to the NFL, having a first time HC who cries on national TV, and all the investigations going on, UM fans have to start threads like these because there won't be another undisputed NC or another 75 years.
Just say thank you that UM took care of the light work from the SEC. The same light work who controlled the entire game against UGA.

You will always have 38 year old Stetson Bennett to think back on. Right now -- UM is THE reigning national champ. Bow down.

Just say thank you that UM took care of the light work from the SEC. The same light work who controlled the entire game against UGA.

You will always have 38 year old Stetson Bennett to think back on. Right now -- UM is THE reigning national champ. Bow down.
Nah, you cheaters got busted today, with a more serious investigation ongoing. This whole "you did us a favor" schtick is tiresome and unoriginal. You guys are going to suck in the future, while we are going to continue to be the standard for a while against all others will be measured. Enjoy your futility.

After seeing the type of defense Texas plays -- I'm not too worried. It is like they don't teach tackling in the state of Texas.
That's what Bama thought too

Nah, you cheaters got busted today, with a more serious investigation ongoing. This whole "you did us a favor" schtick is tiresome and unoriginal. You guys are going to suck in the future, while we are going to continue to be the standard for a while against all others will be measured. Enjoy your futility.
Well if they keep tearing it up in recruiting like they are now.....

.... They still will suck..

They will realize what an aberration this was. Cheated their asses off, experienced team (that's to their credit), easy schedule, last CFP-4. Now they are losing everything, have a tougher schedule and conference, will have to navigate through more CFP games, if they even get in. It's going to be fun to watch them fall apart like 2019 LSU did.

Nah, you cheaters got busted today, with a more serious investigation ongoing. This whole "you did us a favor" schtick is tiresome and unoriginal. You guys are going to suck in the future, while we are going to continue to be the standard for a while against all others will be measured. Enjoy your futility. S
A simple thank you would suffice. If Michigan didn't smack Bama, you'd be listening to Bama fans talk about being national champs and Saban would have stayed. You are welcome.

Coming from the fan base of a team who consistently recruits top classes, yet have a record of 103-75 since 2010 -- pardon me if I laugh at your advice. No one does less with more than Tejas.

That's what Bama thought too
That is what you are hanging your hat on? Congrats -- What happened when you played a QB who could throw the ball downfield? Penix made your defense look like a high school team.

You go out of state with a Georgia front tag and people think you’re a bandwagon fan. Luckily, I have witnesses here for me posting all throughout embarrassing losses to Vanderbilt and Georgia Tech.

But really, for at least, the hunger is gone, and I just don’t really get excited over wins or get mad about losses anymore

Coming from the fan base of a team who consistently recruits top classes, yet have a record of 103-75 since 2010 -- pardon me if I laugh at your advice. No one does less with more than Tejas.
lol why going back to 2010 for? Not like we still have the same staff making the same evaluations..

But yeah, you got this.. damn Jim, your Michigan.. it's a machine that will keep eating :)

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 8.14.08 PM.png

A simple thank you would suffice. If Michigan didn't smack Bama, you'd be listening to Bama fans talk about being national champs and Saban would have stayed. You are welcome.
Dumbass, I have a son that went to Bama, I assure you I wanted them to kick your ass. But, I guess he will have to be happy with 2 natties while he was there. You're "you are welcome" schtick is getting old. You don't believe a word of what you are saying and know the cliff is coming.

Don’t forget the fan base turns into colossal douchebags.
I beg your pardon ... we have been pretty respectful. Michigan and ohio state have a little something going on regardless of records. They are our Rivals (and damn good ones).

Dumbass, I have a son that went to Bama, I assure you I wanted them to kick your ass. But, I guess he will have to be happy with 2 natties while he was there. You're "you are welcome" schtick is getting old. You don't believe a word of what you are saying and know the cliff is coming.
I'm sure you did want to see them kick our ass, especially after the way they completely controlled Georgia last year. Alas -- UM did CFB and Georgia a favor, beat Bama and retired Saban. Quit being ungrateful and simply say thank you.

lol why going back to 2010 for? Not like we still have the same staff making the same evaluations..

But yeah, you got this.. damn Jim, your Michigan.. it's a machine that will keep eating :)

View attachment 118691
You've had all different staffs -- the consensus is -- kids in the state of texas can't tackle.

I wish Texas would figure it out, so all these top players from Texas would stop going to OAM. Have a feeling the move to the SEC isn't going to help their cause.

Welcome to basically every interaction with that loser.

You've had all different staffs -- the consensus is -- kids in the state of texas can't tackle.

I wish Texas would figure it out, so all these top players from Texas would stop going to OAM. Have a feeling the move to the SEC isn't going to help their cause.
yikes.. feel really bad for Byron Murphy .. guess he won't be the first DT off the board in 2 weeks :(