Collateral Damage of winning a national title

Sorry if I get a good laugh from the fan of school with no title in the last decade and 2 titles in 50+ years.
Poor desperate little brother. You keep trying.

It took Ohio State a little over a decade after the 90's happened to try and reclaim "best" in the series and it was erased in 3 measly years.
You should look at records again little brother. 3 years of cheating means nothing. I just demonstrates the mi desperation.

You should look at records again little brother. 3 years of cheating means nothing. I just demonstrates the mi desperation.
Lets go to the tape!
1713380437946.png

Not looking good for Ohio State, Bob.

Damn, Wendy's out here dunking on Ohio State and yet, Ohio State fans think people agree with them. An Ohio company no less.

Their next.............. One must win their first CFP before they win their next CFP.
chris lilley fml GIF

Why'd you fire Stallions again?

Insubordination.

"Insubordination"

LOL HUH? You just made that up.

For starters, Stalions was not fired. He was 'suspended with pay', but resigned.

Per Michigan AD Warde Manual..... Stalions was suspended with pay "pending the outcome of the NCAA investigation".

In theory Stalions could have been on the payroll today since the investigation has seemingly not concluded.

Poor desperate little brother. You keep trying.
One of us is desperate. I will give you a hint -- it isn't the 3 time defending B1G East champ, 3 time defending B1G conference champ and THE reigning National Champion.

Now I do know of this school who hasn't won a title in 10 years, only has 2 titles in 50+ years, they have a major NIL deal with Charmin toilet paper which fits in well with their stadium that is shaped like a toilet. After everything else failed -- they have decided to try and buy Day a title.

I just hope they don't figure out the blatantly obvious and they sign Day to a long, long contract extension.

One of us is desperate. I will give you a hint -- it isn't the 3 time defending B1G East champ, 3 time defending B1G conference champ and THE reigning National Champion.

Now I do know of this school who hasn't won a title in 10 years, only has 2 titles in 50+ years, they have a major NIL deal with Charmin toilet paper which fits in well with their stadium that is shaped like a toilet. After everything else failed -- they have decided to try and buy Day a title.

I just hope they don't figure out the blatantly obvious and they sign Day to a long, long contract extension.
My last comment to you on this ... when we won B2B NCs, I didn't come on here being a prick. I fought back when we got the "if only the WR didn't get hurt" BS. But I wasn't a prick. You should try not being a prick. Moving along.

"Insubordination"

LOL HUH? You just made that up.

For starters, Stalions was not fired. He was 'suspended with pay', but resigned.

Per Michigan AD Warde Manual..... Stalions was suspended with pay "pending the outcome of the NCAA investigation".

In theory Stalions could have been on the payroll today since the investigation has seemingly not concluded.
Suspended for insubordination or fired for it, same thing.

My last comment to you on this ... when we won B2B NCs, I didn't come on here being a prick. I fought back when we got the "if only the WR didn't get hurt" BS. But I wasn't a prick. You should try not being a prick. Moving along.
Priceless to hear you feign being a victim. Only a select few get the prick treatment -- you fall into that small group with a few blind homers from OAM. I haven't been a prick to anyone who doesn't deserve it. You're welcome.

Nowhere was the word "insubordination" used by the university.

Suspended and Fired are not the same thing.
For someone who doesn't want to read about Michigan -- 90% of your posts are about Michigan. Obsessed much?

For someone who doesn't want to read about Michigan -- 90% of your posts are about Michigan. Obsessed much?

"doesn't want to read about Michigan" - Lie

"90% of your posts are about Michigan" - Another Lie

The other liar (maze&blew) awaits your reach around.

doesn't want to read about Michigan" - Lie

"90% of your posts are about Michigan" - Another Lie

The other liar (maze&blew) awaits your reach around.
It is hilarious that Michigan football lives in your head rent free, all because everything I said would happen to Nebraska when they were leaving the Big 12 to come to the B1G has happened. Hell -- it has been even worse than I predicted. So now you want to grasp at anything to try and say something about UM. :facepalm:

Good times. Not as good as being the reigning National Champion, but it is up there.:beer2:

You come on here crying for sympathy for your friend with health issues, and then immediately turn back into being completely unbearable. That's what makes you the worst. Congrats dude. Michigan won a Natty.
It is all in good fun. Calm down. You act like I'm talking about people's private lives. Football is a game. It is simply entertainment. Talking trash comes with the territory.

I didn't even say anything about ND either, so no clue why you'd be upset. Only people I respond to like that are those who have done the same to me. It just so happens, Michigan won the national title, so those people don't have much to say now.

No humility after being owned for the entire millennia. Wouldn't expect less from an entitled "michigan man".