College baseball in the spring

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 977.00
The trickle-down effect of everything that's happening to college sports is really troubling if you're a college baseball fan.

They have like six months to get to work and make this happen right. Will they?

Pretty bummed my season tickets last year went to waste. Hopefully we have a season. They have enough time to figure things out, not super confident they will.

The trickle-down effect of everything that's happening to college sports is really troubling if you're a college baseball fan.

They have like six months to get to work and make this happen right. Will they?
Pretty bummed my season tickets last year went to waste. Hopefully we have a season. They have enough time to figure things out, not super confident they will.
Baseball has more social distancing than pretty much any sport so if anything has a chance baseball does.

Baseball has more social distancing than pretty much any sport so if anything has a chance baseball does.
MLB has had issues though. Again it’s speculating on a bit away from now though.

MLB has had issues though. Again it’s speculating on a bit away from now though.
MLB's issues weren't on the field...they come from the strip clubs. The truth is kids are popping positive but most don't have symptoms. I'm betting the percentage of college age kids that have gotten COVID, got rid of it and didn't even know it is a lot larger than we think.

We played a whole Summer League with 16 year old's after the State released us to get back into Summer workouts at the High School on June1. We played regular baseball, Umpires wore masks, no hand shaking after the game. I know of 0 COVID cases in the leagues we played in in the 2.5 Months that we played.
I can only pray that this was a good model for the Colleges to use.
College football will tell us a lot too.

i was pissed they cancelled last season -
tech was top 3/top 5 depending
on which poll you were lookin at -
bats were swingin -

sure hope we see em back out
on the diamond -

We played a whole Summer League with 16 year old's after the State released us to get back into Summer workouts at the High School on June1. We played regular baseball, Umpires wore masks, no hand shaking after the game. I know of 0 COVID cases in the leagues we played in in the 2.5 Months that we played.
I can only pray that this was a good model for the Colleges to use.
College football will tell us a lot too.
Same here but with younger kids. Through our travel season and tournaments we never had an issue. Would have a kid here or there have to miss a weekend because of suspected exposure but that's why we carried extra this summer and fall. I think NCAA baseball will be just fine.