GAME College bowl game thread for people who are tired of El Texan creating all the threads, because he's creepy

Man I loves me some Sun Bowl, one of the coolest stadiums in the country

Yeah, uh, you're not supposed to let those guys get behind you...that's the cardinal rule of safety...cuz...well...you know...nobody is behind you...just in case you're curious

More awesome safety play by Clemson....UK back in the lead

Did they give Clemson an extra time out. I know it doesn't really matter, but I thought they took the 2nd to avoid the run off on the sack. The only thing it could change is maybe they don't run on the goal line if they don't have a time out

Did they give Clemson an extra time out. I know it doesn't really matter, but I thought they took the 2nd to avoid the run off on the sack. The only thing it could change is maybe they don't run on the goal line if they don't have a time out

They gave the timeout back because there was a grounding penalty.

They gave the timeout back because there was a grounding penalty.

Ok, but how does that make sense when the run off is because of the penalty?

the refs gave em back the first TO,
after they called illegal substitution on the defense -

awwburn was bowl eligible?
Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon