Colon Blow Wednesday

I was going to say, @PnkPanther should probably consider moving the burner closer to the cabinets, might be getting in the way of opening the stove.

Very good observation....

And of course remove all smoke detectors. Don't want those suckers to go off!

Lol Ole sperm donor is a dumbass. Picked kids up for his short time and asked if they brought money with them. They go what money? He goes your allowance at their house. They don't get an allowance here. He goes that's bad parenting. Umm no, you don't get paid to live here. You pull your weight or else here. Also if he doesn't have money to buy them food, maybe he shouldn't go there.

Lol Ole sperm donor is a dumbass. Picked kids up for his short time and asked if they brought money with them. They go what money? He goes your allowance at their house. They don't get an allowance here. He goes that's bad parenting. Umm no, you don't get paid to live here. You pull your weight or else here. Also if he doesn't have money to buy them food, maybe he shouldn't go there.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

i did get a few bucks when I was little for doing chores around the house but I certainly ever got an allowance

If he's giving them an allowance, then they should have $ at his house. He's probably stolen it back from them knowing how he operates.

He sounds like a great guy!

Chickie getting a pooper scope?
Nah. I refuse that every time doctor or wife mentions it. Some folks have a pre-thanksgiving routine to be ready to gorge tomorrow. I eat soup