Colonoscopy - Just Do It

Well, most of you guys were lying like dogs about the prep. I had the @MAIZEandBLUE09 special, two gallons of colyte, 8 ounces every 10 minutes, which lead to going to the can every 10 minutes. I didn't bother with the flavoring; tasted like drinking ocean water.

Doctor didn't find anything, just like I tole y'all, because I don't have the markers for colon cancer. He said come back in 10 years. I probably won't now that I know I'm clean.

I wasn't lying. Some laxative pills, mirilax in a gallon or so of gatorade and no eating.

The broad who checked me in said that there's different levels of prep depending on what they're looking for, so I'm thinking either they were looking for something specific, or they just thought you were an asshole so they gave you the full monty.

I'm glad your ass is OK though, buddy.

If he gave you 10 years that is great just go back in 10 because you never know and it's so easy to stop it early but don't catch it and its almost worse than death.
I think you meant still go back in 5?

My doc said to go back in 10, but I'm going to go back next year because it was so much fun.

I wasn't lying. Some laxative pills, mirilax in a gallon or so of gatorade and no eating.

The broad who checked me in said that there's different levels of prep depending on what they're looking for, so I'm thinking either they were looking for something specific, or they just thought you were an asshole so they gave you the full monty.

I'm glad your ass is OK though, buddy.
^^^that was my prep. Different doctors just like different preps.

I think you meant still go back in 5?

My doc said to go back in 10, but I'm going to go back next year because it was so much fun.
I had to go back to back years because the first time they found 4 polyps and one was sketchy so he wanted to see back in a year. I was so relieved to get 5 years before my next return this year. It's not an annual thing I want to do.

I had to go back to back years because the first time they found 4 polyps and one was sketchy so he wanted to see back in a year. I was so relieved to get 5 years before my next return this year. It's not an annual thing I want to do.
Lies No GIF

Got mine last month. Prep was the worst part. They removed a couple of polyps. Good to goo for 5 years

Colonoscopies are easy compared to getting your bladder scoped. Would not advise. But, when you are passing blood...

Went in this morning for followup after they removed that 3cm polyp in May. Found a single 8mm one growing near the same spot and they got that one. Doc feels like I am good to go now.

Get this done people.

Went in this morning for followup after they removed that 3cm polyp in May. Found a single 8mm one growing near the same spot and they got that one. Doc feels like I am good to go now.

Get this done people.
That's good news.

How much time did they give you before you have to go back? My first they found 5 polyps and one of them he didn't like at all so I had to go back a year latter and get another but that one was clean so I am good for five years.

What does a colonoscopy smell like?

Get this done people.
How old were you for the first one?

That's good news.

How much time did they give you before you have to go back? My first they found 5 polyps and one of them he didn't like at all so I had to go back a year latter and get another but that one was clean so I am good for five years.
Have to go back in 1 year.

51, just 9 months ago.
Pretty much same exact age and same situation. These other guys need to take this seriously or someone is going to have an issue I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

Pretty much same exact age and same situation. These other guys need to take this seriously or someone is going to have an issue I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
I almost waited too late and lost some upper colon for it. Glad my daughter made me go.

Back