Colorado Spring Game Is The Place To Be - PRIME WEEKEND PARTY!!!!!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00

"So, for our spring game, we're doing a whole Prime weekend. A fashion show Thursday, something for the boosters on Friday and the game on Saturday. We doing an after-party. White, black and hispanic DJs. We going to cover everybody, and then after the game, we doing something with the alumni. But also, maybe at halftime of the game or after the game on the rooftop, we going to have somebody," Sanders said during an interview with rapper Lil Wayne.

Party on Boulder.

Ohhh baby I smell a bowl game in their future.

No Thank You Finger GIF by The Lovebirds Movie

Gotta do something to distract folks from the debacle on the field.

So, Green Acres is passe?

They should not be allowed to have fun. This is outrageous. Deion is ruining the sport!

Ohhh baby I smell a bowl game in their future.
It's going to be tough I have them at a maximum of 5 wins possible looking at the schedule.

Of course, now that I have put that in writing they will go undefeated.

It's going to be tough I have them at a maximum of 5 wins possible looking at the schedule.

Of course, now that I have put that in writing they will go undefeated.
Nah. When speaking of Colorado and their football, can't put a jinx on'em or a reverse jinx. Not even @huskers1217 can jinx'em.
They are more capable of going winless than going undefeated.

Here's a short list of people you shouldn't give a shit about:

Kim Kardashian
Honey Boo Boo
Prime Time
That dumb ass who can't make change when you buy something.

Here's a short list of people you shouldn't give a shit about:

Kim Kardashian
Honey Boo Boo
Prime Time
That dumb ass who can't make change when you buy something.
Don't be hatin' on Honey Boo Boo up in here.

"So, for our spring game, we're doing a whole Prime weekend. A fashion show Thursday, something for the boosters on Friday and the game on Saturday. We doing an after-party. White, black and hispanic DJs. We going to cover everybody, and then after the game, we doing something with the alumni. But also, maybe at halftime of the game or after the game on the rooftop, we going to have somebody," Sanders said during an interview with rapper Lil Wayne.

Party on Boulder.
Has anyone ever taught Deion the word “are”

Basketball teams do this I think. I believe Kentucky been doing this for years.

Big deal?

Deion is smart turning it into an event. Get some eyeballs on a mediocre program. He is not doing a good job with HS recruiting but he is doing a good job in the portal.

Is he a great coach? No but him being a showman will keep Colorado in the forefront even though the results might not be what people would want.

Their schedule is not that difficult.
It’s different teams but only slightly better than last year.

The problem is they are going to have a harder time with teams like TCU and Nebraska.

They aren’t going to catch anyone by surprise. Now they won’t get the Oregon type beat downs either but I think bowl eligible is probably their ceiling.

It’s different teams but only slightly better than last year.

The problem is they are going to have a harder time with teams like TCU and Nebraska.

They aren’t going to catch anyone by surprise. Now they won’t get the Oregon type beat downs either but I think bowl eligible is probably their ceiling.
If they improve the OL and DL they will be better served to actually compete vs those teams.

That is the key.

Last edited: