Conference Tournaments Thread

Keatts' seat was BURNING HOT coming into this tournament.

Wow, that's insane. I thought this tourney run would give him about a 3 year grace period. Had no clue it was in his contract. Makes sense though.

Oregon just found a way. I'm know the metrics don't love this Oregon team but the gutsy performance in Vegas was impressive.

Oregon
NC State
AAC winner
A10 winner

8 seeds are now 9 seeds, 9 seeds are now 10 seeds, 10 seeds are now in Dayton(theoretically) and the First Four are now OUT. Insane day.

Committee said at the beginning of the day 35/36 at-larges were selected. 3 of them are now out.

Wow, that's insane. I thought this tourney run would give him about a 3 year grace period. Had no clue it was in his contract. Makes sense though.
honestly, the great thing about tobacco road culture is that winning the ACC tournament means everything. this isn't a case of "fuck, now we have to keep him b/c he won some meaningless tournament"

State fans are gonna give this dude a LOT of rope now because he won the granddaddy of em all

honestly, the great thing about tobacco road culture is that winning the ACC tournament means everything. this isn't a case of "fuck, now we have to keep him b/c he won some meaningless tournament"

State fans are gonna give this dude a LOT of rope now because he won the granddaddy of em all

Oh yeah for sure. Especially beating Duke, UVA and Carolina along the way. He'll be in their good graces for a while. What a crazy run. And they barely got by Louisville on Tuesday. Just insane. I'm guessing they'll be on the 11 or 12 line.

Damn. Brutal injury for that Florida player.

Brown blows a 6 point lead with 27 seconds left and Yale wins on a buzzer beater

That was one of the easiest game winning shots youll ever see lol. Guy was wide open right there.
Yep. Brown missing multiple free throws and the the stupid foul giving up 3 point play all in last 30 seconds

Damn. Brutal injury for that Florida player.
done for the season. probably changes their trajectory for the tournament. Strong rebounders and rim protecters (i legit don't know if he's a rim protector or not, but it sounds good so i'm gonna go with that) at the C position are hard to find.

done for the season. probably changes their trajectory for the tournament. Strong rebounders and rim protecters (i legit don't know if he's a rim protector or not, but it sounds good so i'm gonna go with that) at the C position are hard to find.

Yeah, he's a good player. They have depth in the front court, but they're both FR, so it's a pretty huge loss. Losing a starter this late into the year is always a big deal. Given the nature of his injury, I doubt he plays next year. Reports are it was gruesome.

Yeah, he's a good player. They have depth in the front court, but they're both FR, so it's a pretty huge loss. Losing a starter this late into the year is always a big deal. Given the nature of his injury, I doubt he plays next year. Reports are it was gruesome.
i don't think he played when the Gators met the Deacs in Winston. Neither did Reid.