Conference Tournaments Thread

SEC #1,2 and 3 all go down by double digits. Big 12 is chalk and the two semifinals weren’t even close. Soooo, I’m going to say the SEC’s middle/bottom is better than the Big 12. What say ye?

Perhaps but the top of the SEC is weaker than the Big 12, so that might have something to do with it. Houston, ISU and Baylor are collectively better than Tennessee and whoever you put at 2 and 3 in the SEC.

Halftime scores
Wisconsin and Purdue tied at 36
Mississippi State and Auburn tied at 31

Mississippi State and Auburn is chippy. Now up to 5 technical fouls in game and still 17 minutes left

SEC #1,2 and 3 all go down by double digits. Big 12 is chalk and the two semifinals weren’t even close. Soooo, I’m going to say the SEC’s middle/bottom is better than the Big 12. What say ye?

The Big 12 is a good league but I've found that the top leagues are rarely much better than the other power leagues.

Another BS call in favor of Edey and Purdue. Not gonna be surprised when they get upset early again when they don’t get every call in tournament

No jinx>>>>Nebraska is rolling
Up 11 at half. Not bad with Tominaga with only 5 points and shooting 2-8 (1-6 from 3). Lot of others stepping up though

Haven't watched much aTm this year. Right now they currently have a player out there wearing long sleeves and short shorts. I now hate this team with a passion, hope they lose every game, and get put on probation.

Haven't watched much aTm this year. Right now they currently have a player out there wearing long sleeves and short shorts. I now hate this team with a passion, hope they lose every game, and get put on probation.
Can "she" give birth? Then, he is a man, I guess.

The Big 12 is a good league but I've found that the top leagues are rarely much better than the other power leagues.
Yeah, usually the perception of both “strong” and “weak” are over exaggerated both directions.

I live in Big 12 country and I’ve seen a lot of Big 12 hoops this year. While I think a lot of teams are good, only the top two can make a deep rum imo.

Now watch someone like BYU or TCU get hot and make a big liar out of me.

Fucking dunce.
Thanks for the jinx

ass hole GIF

Too much pump faking and hesitation

WTF. UCONN leads Marquette 7-6 with 9 minutes left in half :shocked:

twisty birds roughing up Kelvin's boyz :dhd: