Conference Tournaments Thread

This South Carolina squad is straight garbage
Their NET ranking is 48 and they are somehow a projected 5 seed. I know have some good wins but also have a couple bad Quad 3 losses too.

C'mon

I gotta shit on the Cocks for another awful performance

sCBGZzD1DssidYHGOe.webp

Josh Oduru is a total piece of shit player.

Bring back Hopkins. Give him Odurus knee and let this pile of shit rot

Arizona might be in trouble.

Last 1 seed is Carolina’s now. And Oregon is 40 minutes away from stealing a bid.

Let indiana state in

Fuck providence

Bitches.

Kam>Carter

Virginia with 3 point lead misses front end of 1 and 1. NC State going down court and makes a 3 as time expires to send it to OT

Virginia with 3 point lead misses front end of 1 and 1. NC State going down court and makes a 3 as time expires to send it to OT
And pretty much controlled the OT. Another bid stealer lurks.

was there. pretty wild shot. can't believe how bad UVa's free throw shooting is. should have cost them last night, it cost them dearly tonight. major guts by this NC State team. especially since it's not a real secret that Keatts is receiving the Sendek treatment.

i'll be rooting for them tomorrow

Bennett shit the bed by not using the fouls they had to give. The game has passed him by. I look for him to retire relatively soon.

ACC Championship:

NC State vs. North Carolina (-9.5)

Big 12 Championship

Iowa State vs. Houston (-4.5)

Big East Championship:

Marquette vs. UConn (-8.5)

PAC 12 Championship:

Oregon vs. Colorado (-2.5)

Big Ten Semifinals:

Wisconsin vs. Purdue (-6.5)
Nebraska vs. Illinois (-4.5)

SEC Semifinals:

Mississippi State vs. Auburn (-7.5)
Texas A&M vs. Florida (-3.5)

Bennett shit the bed by not using the fouls they had to give. The game has passed him by. I look for him to retire relatively soon.
Agreed. Should have used the fouls if nothing else slow down the momentum of NC State player dribbling down the court. Make then take time trying to get the ball inbounds again.

ACC Championship:

NC State vs. North Carolina (-9.5)

Big 12 Championship

Iowa State vs. Houston (-4.5)

Big East Championship:

Marquette vs. UConn (-8.5)

PAC 12 Championship:

Oregon vs. Colorado (-2.5)

Big Ten Semifinals:

Wisconsin vs. Purdue (-6.5)
Nebraska vs. Illinois (-4.5)

SEC Semifinals:

Mississippi State vs. Auburn (-7.5)
Texas A&M vs. Florida (-3.5)
All those games are also up in the Bookie

SEC #1,2 and 3 all go down by double digits. Big 12 is chalk and the two semifinals weren’t even close. Soooo, I’m going to say the SEC’s middle/bottom is better than the Big 12. What say ye?