Conference Tournaments Thread

For those that follow brackets closely, likely wont be a bid stolen technically. Because most brackets had Richmond(wont make it) in the field as the regular season auto qualifier.

But yeah, technically a bid will be gone though

I thought Dayton was gonna roll through after Richmond and Loyola lost earlier lol

I think people are gonna be hard pressed to feel bad for a 15 loss team not getting picked to be in

Oh I agree. I'm saying it's pitiful that St Johns and Providence somehow were a better team than Nova

This about sums up tonights game. The only thing worse than the players is the refs in this one. Both ways. Clown show

Think they wave it off

Fucking horseshit to overturn that. Its literally simultaneous.

Kam drives no call.

MOore trips and face plants...foul

Cmon

See, shoulda just kept the call and had a historic garden ending.

Instead we still win much more anti climatically.

Huh?

What bracketologist has Kentucky has a 2?
They all have them as a 3 with at least one saying they are the top 3 seed. That seems to be in the area of competing for a 2.

Tennessee only 19 points at half and down by 19. Guess don’t want that #1 seed

They all have them as a 3 with at least one saying they are the top 3 seed. That seems to be in the area of competing for a 2.

They absolutely are a 3. But top 3 would be few and far between with too many teams to jump that we set to face each other.

2 spots for 2 seeds has been conceivably open. Duke had a outside shot as well but as stated they are gone.

But even if UK wins the SEC, unless the committee puts huge weight on winning a conference title how do they catch 3 of ISU/Baylor/Marquette/Creighton? Their resume is just so far behind. And one of ISU/Baylor is basically locked into a 2 since they play each other tonight.

Creighton is done. So maybe? But even so they have a higher NET. Are 15-9 in Q/Q2 with 2 more Q1 wins than UK who is 11-7 conversely with a Q3 loss

UTEP is heading to the CUSA final after upsetting 1 seed Sam Houston State

@Deep Creek jumping for joy
I'll be damned. My Miners haven't looked worth a damn all year.

If they win it will be the perfect example of bid stealing and a team getting hot at the right time. Wouldn't be the first time. Our coach is the former Abilene Christian coach that beat Texas in the first round of the NCAA a few years ago.

And we lost to Abilene Christian earlier this year!!!!!

Uconn is just a different breed

Johnnies are playing pretty damn well. And down 10 over 12 min into the game.

This South Carolina squad is straight garbage