Conspiracy Theories

WHAT did you call me?!?
good mythical morning agree GIF by Rhett and Link

Last edited by a moderator:
1 of every 8 hooplans wants to see video of Paul Pelosi fucking dudes.

Posting this idiotic video.
It's a conspiracy video in a conspiracy thread. Seems fitting. Occams Razor and all that lol.

Never said I believe what was said in the video. Do you really believe that I agree with or believe every meme or tweet I post?

It's a conspiracy video in a conspiracy thread. Seems fitting. Occams Razor and all that lol.

Never said I believe what was said in the video. Do you really believe that I agree with or believe every meme or tweet I post?

Without any context, are we supposed to read your mind?

Without any context, are we supposed to read your mind?
Dude, I have nearly 30,000 posts and probably at least half (I'd actually guess closer to 65-70%) are memes/tweets. I see shit, I post it. Some of it I agree with, but definitely not all of it. If you want to know for sure, just ask, don't assume.

I saw this on the feed and posted it in the conspiracy theory thread, because it's a conspiracy theory. Nothing beyond that.

Image result for well... gif
Image result for well... gif
Image result for yes? gif

One can never have too many alts.

One day we will find out that this board is really made up of about 12-15 posters all with multiple alts.

I watched it, and I know why they're wrong. The world trade towers had all their steel in the middle, not the outside. So it actually makes sense why a plane carved through the outer layer like it.

framed-tube.jpg