Cooking shows

Guy's grocery games is great.

DDD is a classic.

Where's gordon ramsay?!

he's a good dude who does good stuff for the community and I like that.

his character on his show is still a douche
I'd share a beer with him any day. But I wouldn't be caught wearing his clothes, his sunglasses, visiting his hair stylist, or driving his car.

Guy's grocery games is great.

DDD is a classic.

Where's gordon ramsay?!
Gordon in hollywood mode isn't watchable. When he is being real he is great. His travel eats show is pretty good.

OPs a faggot?

Gordon in hollywood mode isn't watchable. When he is being real he is great. His travel eats show is pretty good.
it all comes down to the characters they are getting paid to play on television. Those are usually douches.

I think Bourdain was always the same...maybe just more depressed in real life.

Giada used to be in my top 10 "woods" but man she keeps losing weight. Now she is starting to look like a nintendo Mii

intro-1594236590.jpg

Bourdain can GTFO. Dude bragged about the drug lifestyle for decades.

I like Triple D, Top Chef, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Carnival Eats, Man vs. Food and I'll watch Chopped occasionally. I like to see some of the dishes they make and then try to make them myself.

Also used to like Iron Chef, but I don't think they're doing that one anymore. At least I haven't seen it in awhile.

When it first came out, I really liked Hell's Kitchen. But it got boring because the chefs are always the same damn people, just with different names and faces. Plus, Ramsey's schtick has gotten old. When it first started, it was a lot more like a real restaurant kitchen. They also used to have home cooks instead of professional cooks/chefs.

But now it's more about Ramsey yelling and calling everyone donkeys.

Giada used to be in my top 10 "woods" but man she keeps losing weight. Now she is starting to look like a nintendo Mii

intro-1594236590.jpg

Second best tits in the business (behind Emeril Lagasse), but those teeth would scare the shit out of me come blowjob time