Covid Narrative Crumbles

Imagine that, Covid gets thrown out with the bathwater as we get close to November elections.

It's not in the Democrats best interests to keep the Covid narrative alive. Political survival is more important.
It’s almost like cases are way down and no new strain has come along or something. Crazy stuff.

Imagine that, Covid gets thrown out with the bathwater as we get close to November elections.
The alternative is that we go looking to see “who’s responsible” for 1 million dead Americans. Voters were told the last time that politicians could be and were to blame. So either that logic has somehow changed, or it applies and the current crop of leaders gets tagged.

The alternative is that we go looking to see “who’s responsible” for 1 million dead Americans. Voters were told the last time that politicians could be and were to blame. So either that logic has somehow changed, or it applies and the current crop of leaders gets tagged.
Democrats embraced the Covid narrative but are now running away from it.

China!!! And of course Dr. Fauci as he ran the division that had that lab at doing that type of business

Democrats embraced the Covid narrative but are now running away from it.
It was pretty useful for them. A bunch of emergency provisions were tested out and can be used as martial law in the future. Trump was cast out of office on the basis of being blamed for the pandemic. Americans have a short attention span and political strategists know this; Biden and Democrats will likely campaign on the message that it was they, and not Republicans, who opened up the country.
China!!! And of course Dr. Fauci as he ran the division that had that lab at doing that type of business
Fauci represents a weird moment in U.S. history. Based on what we know now, NIH-NIAID didn’t do enough due diligence and China was using U.S. funding to conduct bio weapons research. That relationship dates back far earlier than Trump and Obama, implicating several administrations, all with Fauci in that lead bureaucrat role. At the same time this revelation was being made, Fauci was firmly entrenched as the head public relations guy for the U.S. COVID response — a role he’s never been especially good at. Because this was at the behest of both political parties, they’re both stuck with him, and hope that they can make the bio weapons thing go away with a mountain of legalese and time. As it is, many outlets are predicting Fauci retires before the end of the year.

:dhd:

It’s almost like cases are way down and no new strain has come along or something. Crazy stuff.

Once again, OP is showin' how tarded he is.

Derp

It didn’t, and that’s a weird take regardless. But congratulations, I guess.
Too funny. A couple ^^^ of leftist dullards that are so invested in this scamdemic are babbling like idiots (again)` because one wench with no medical background, Amanda D’Ambrosio, pretends to debunk the findings of a board certified Cardiologist in some lame AF gotcha article.

I blame Ronald Reagan for foisting you mental defectives on us when he defunded the much needed psychiatric care units in this country.

Too funny. A couple ^^^ of leftist dullards that are so invested in this scamdemic are babbling like idiots (again)` because one wench with no medical background, Amanda D’Ambrosio, pretends to debunk the findings of a board certified Cardiologist in some lame AF gotcha article.

I blame Ronald Reagan for foisting you mental defectives on us when he defunded the much needed psychiatric care units in this country.
troll GIF

What exactly are we mad about?

You guys still have old and/or fat relatives left whose estates could be useful?

1647214850868.gif

It didn’t, and that’s a weird take regardless. But congratulations, I guess.
Well, I’m just saying. That the main stream media has been all over Covid for two years. And now they’re not. Covid is still here, you’re right. It’s not going anywhere. It’s the new flu.

All I know is Dr. Fauci disappeared, the news doesn’t report on Covid anymore and all of the mandates are lifted. Seems kind of weird, it’s all about Ukraine.

All I know is Dr. Fauci disappeared, the news doesn’t report on Covid anymore and all of the mandates are lifted. Seems kind of weird, it’s all about Ukraine.

The vaccine is working! Thank God, er, I mean, Thank Fauci...

Jack Black Reaction GIF

If I hadn't been double vaxxed and boosted, I would have infected all of ya and no study can tell me otherwise.

If I hadn't been double vaxxed and boosted, I would have infected all of ya and no study can tell me otherwise.
Double vaxxed and boosted here ... Lucky (or unlucky) that I have not got COVID. It is wild that so many people are so smart about this virus ... take anyone of them and replace the Dr. Dumbass Fauci. I would like to thank the media for keeping is so informed. The same media that brought us Trump/Russian Collusion, Trump/Ukraine Quid Pro Quo and anything from Christine Blasey-Ford.