Cowboys’ CB Trevon Diggs is being evaluated after hurting his leg at today’s practice.

I wonder how serious it is.

The secondary gets Donovan Wilson back, but loses Diggs. Dang it. thankfully Bland is pretty solid behind him, but hurts depth.

Injuries play such a huge role in today's NFL. The healthiest teams are usually the ones standing at the end.

The secondary gets Donovan Wilson back, but loses Diggs. Dang it. thankfully Bland is pretty solid behind him, but hurts depth.
Good thing you have a bye this week.

Players already skipping preseason to avoid injury. Pretty soon they are going to refuse to practice.

Brutal luck. Looked like this could finally be the Cowboys year. Still could be but the one thing that can derail them are injuries to that defense.

He's a little overrated but a playmaker for sure. As long as Parsons stays healthy that defense will remain lethal.

Brutal luck. Looked like this could finally be the Cowboys year. Still could be but the one thing that can derail them are injuries to that defense.

He's a little overrated but a playmaker for sure. As long as Parsons stays healthy that defense will remain lethal.

You just couldn't help yourself

He isn't a great cover corner. He will give up some big plays because he will be too aggressive to go for interceptions and will bite on moves.

He isn't a great cover corner. He will give up some big plays because he will be too aggressive to go for interceptions and will bite on moves.
Not saying I disagree, but pick your spots

Sounds like they are still working hard. Bad breaks, but that's the NFL for ya. Like the guys on the radio said we just have to accept that every NFL season 100 guys will have season ending injuries, just hope most aren't on your team.

I can foresee a future NFL rule that you can only legally tackle above the knees and below the neck.

I can foresee a future NFL rule that you can only legally tackle above the knees and below the neck.
Might help a bit, but a lot of these are either people falling on each other or non-contact. Sounded like his was non-contact today.