GAME Cowboys vs Eagles Thread

Throwing the ball five yards short of the end zone with no time left was somewhat less than stellar.
take what's there and hope they can break a tackle. the defense is clearly set up to stop a TD in that situation, I don't know what else you would hope happens.

Home cookin refs taint another game. The NFL is rigged.
boys got the better end of the calls today, but it still wasn't enough. best luck next time.

Taking the sack was the killer.

Dak needed to scramble out of the pocket, which he got a touchdown by doing earlier.

But yeah, Eagles tried to give the game away but Cowboys said no thanks.

F-Nbhj8WQAAZ7N-

Throwing the ball five yards short of the end zone with no time left was somewhat less than stellar.

Plus... if it was standard Dak it would have been a pick...

hardest hit swift took all day was from AJ Brown.

From what I’m seeing there isn’t much of any kind of talent gap between the Cowboys and Eagles so what is killing the Cowboys is coaching and culture.

From what I’m seeing there isn’t much of any kind of talent gap between the Cowboys and Eagles so what is killing the Cowboys is coaching and culture.
I think on any week you their could be a different victor in the NFC. The Eagles tried to give that game away via their OC being fucking dumb. 6 minutes left in the game, a very important game. They had a 3rd and 3. Tush push that bish twice, it's not a hard call. From there who knows how the rest of the possession goes. There next try with it was a fucking sad 3 and out. I'll shut up on the topic for now, I think the eagles have a lot of talent, they have a fine record, not sure if it'll come together by the end of they year, i hope it does.

Taking the sack was the killer.

Dak needed to scramble out of the pocket, which he got a touchdown by doing earlier.

But yeah, Eagles tried to give the game away but Cowboys said no thanks.
Dak has taken quite a few bad sacks this year. His pocket presence or his ability to get out of the pocket fast are killing some drives.

Ban it because we can't stop it...

hey Dallas radio hosts... do your husbands have radio show too so you can go back to talking about arts and crafts you fucking pansies?

to the whole thread?

I had a well thought out and beautifully written post that also contained a YouTube video. But after I posted it I was informed by none other than the National Football League that I was in violation of a copycat law and so I had to edit or delete my post. I chose the path of most resistance...

hardest hit swift took all day was from AJ Brown.
That is so true he dropped like a rock. Extremely weird play the Eagles were lucky they got on the ball.