Dallas Cowboys Stadium Sucks, according to Jerry

Smart man. Fill the stadium, and sweep the Covid air particles right out the stadium and onto Six Flags patrons.

It is one of my least favorite stadiums in the league from a TV viewing perspective. Don't really like most domes to begin with and the dark color of green for their fake field just looks awful. The stadium is an eye sore. Might be the worst in the league now actually, previous was the baseball field that the Raiders played on but now that no longer exists.

49ers and Giants/Jets have the worst outdoor stadiums for TV viewing. Cardinals the best dome although I feel like Raiders new stadium might be better.

It is one of my least favorite stadiums in the league from a TV viewing perspective. Don't really like most domes to begin with and the dark color of green for their fake field just looks awful. The stadium is an eye sore. Might be the worst in the league now actually, previous was the baseball field that the Raiders played on but now that no longer exists.

49ers and Giants/Jets have the worst outdoor stadiums for TV viewing. Cardinals the best dome although I feel like Raiders new stadium might be better.
Well the Cardinals use actual grass for their field.