THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-9.5) | 8:20pm ET NBC

Line's moved up almost 3 points since it opened. Dallas gonna get smoked.

This is even looking like an easy money non cover to me. And I’m super risk averse.

Super Bowl champion…opening game. I feel like Tampa likely wins it….but no where near this much.

Is this because so many maroons can bet legally now?

With that Dallas secondary?
Bucs going off tonight! I expect Brady to have 4 passing touchdowns in the first 3 quarters tonight vs Dallas. A few analysts saying that Dak has better stats than Brady, sparking the debate of who you want under center.

Expect the 44yr old to flurish. Tampa 44 DAL 17.

Dak Prescott is going to come out of this with way better numbers than Brady.
Don't think that's a stretch at all, as Prescott had better numbers than Brady in '19. Tampa's pass defense was above average, but not great. Real question will be if Dallas has fixed their run defense or not.

This is even looking like an easy money non cover to me. And I’m super risk averse.

Super Bowl champion…opening game. I feel like Tampa likely wins it….but no where near this much.

Is this because so many maroons can bet legally now?
I looked at the reporting on this, and it's not even like it's crazy money going to Tampa, split is about 58/42. No moneyline action on Dallas, though.

I choose the Over.

Dak Prescott is going to come out of this with way better numbers than Brady.
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

Brady comes out rusty and showing his age. Dallas wins this one running away.